Cinnamon Pie Crust Dippers are made with this food processor pie crust recipe that is so incredibly easy to make. Perfect for dipping in strawberry or chocolate sauce. YUM!
Do you love quick & easy treats the whole family swoons over? Yeah, I thought so. I do too! One thing we make a lot of around here is recipes with cinnamon. My family is crazy for cinnamon & so it is often my “go-to” focus when it comes to desserts here. One thing they really love is these Cinnamon Pie Crust Dippers that are perfect when you want just a little nibble of something sweet.
Food Processor Pie Crust Recipe
I start out with my Food Processor Pir Crust recipe. Have you ever made pie crust in the food processor before? It makes the whole process incredibly easy. Just toss in the first 3 ingredients & pulse a few times until it turns crumbly. Then add the ice water & pulse a few more times. It will combine into what will be the flakiest & most delicious pie crust you will ever eat.
I made these delicious pie crust chips with Armour Premium All-Natural Lard as a replacement for butter! Did you know Lard is a healthy replacement and makes your recipe crispy, flaky & light!? This certainly made this crust everything you would want in a pie crust while using a healthier alternative to the usual butter or shortening.
Armour Premium All-Natural Lard is versatile in the kitchen. I use it for baking, frying & sautéing! I love it because it makes food crispy, flaky, and light! Perfect when I want to keep things on the healthier side without sacrificing flavor.
Armour Premium All-Natural Lard is one of the healthiest fats to cook with, which is why I always have some on hand. Lard has less saturated fat than butter and no trans fat like shortening, so it is a great replacement for those ingredients. It’s flavorless, natural, & sustainable! I found Armour Premium All-Natural Lard in the baking aisle at my local Walmart.
So what are you waiting for? They are SO GOOD, you must make them!
Cinnamon Pie Crust Dippers
Scroll to the bottom for the Printable Recipe
Looking for more great recipes?
Cinnamon Pie Crust Dippers
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Armour Premium All-Natural lard
- 2 tbsp ice water
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup cinnamon/sugar mixture 4:1 ratio
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper & set aside
- Combine flour, salt & lard in food processor & pulse until processed into pea-sized pieces. (no not over process)
- Add in ice water & pulse until dough comes together.
- Remove & wrap in plastic wrap. flatten slightly & refrigerate at least 30 minutes
- Once chilled, remove & roll out on lightly floured surface
- Cut with a pastry wheel or cookie cutters
- Place on prepared baking sheet & brush with melted butter
- Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture
- Bake 10 minutes
- Allow to cool on baking sheet before serving with optional chocolate or strawberry dipping sauce.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.