Cinnamon Pumpkin Pancakes with added mini chocolate chips are the perfect breakfast recipe. Simple to make & loaded with all your favorite flavors of fall.
I love this season. The weather is chilly & we start our weekends with a cozy fire & a fall focused breakfast. That usually means something with either pumpkin, cinnamon or both. Those are two favorite flavors in this house & so those are the ingredients we use quite a bit this time of year. One of our favorites, cinnamon pumpkin pancakes. They are so incredibly easy to make & absolutely delicious too. They just make me happy.
Cinnamon Pumpkin Pancakes
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
We like to cook our pancakes on an indoor griddle because we are feeding 3 teens. It’s not uncommon to double or triple this recipe in order to have enough to feed the whole family. By using the griddle it also keeps the stove open for things like making hashbrowns and eggs. I also use this super awesome oversized spatula. It’s the perfect size for flipping large pancakes with ease. It really makes breakfast creation easy & keeps the morning going well.
Cinnamon Pumpkin Pancakes
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 12-ounces whole milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 2 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp cinnamon/sugar mix for dusting (4:1 ratio)
- Heat griddle to 350 degrees or heat large skillet over medium heat
- Combine pancake mix & cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Add milk, pumpkin, oil, eggs & vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips
- Ladle the batter onto the hot griddle or pan
- Cook until the tops are bubbly & the edges dry
- Flip & cook until bottoms are golden
- Remove & sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar mixture
- Serve with butter, maple syrup & additional chocolate chips
Don’t you want to start your weekend off with a stack of these??! I know I do!
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more fall breakfast ideas?
Don’t miss these great ideas from these bloggers….
Chai Cream Pumpkin Pie from Bread Booze Bacon
Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Bundt Cake from I Heart Eating
Cinnamon Pumpkin Pancakes from Kleinworth & Co.
Pumpkin Spice Bars from Cooking with Curls
Pumpkin Spice Dutch Baby from Home.Made.Interest.
Pumpkin No Bake Cookies from Sugar & Soul
Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Bars from The Creative Bite
Baked Pumpkin French Toast Casserole from Celebrating Sweets
Chai Pumpkin-Pecan Oatmeal Cookies from Frugal Foodie Mama
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE