Chocolate Chip Dessert Dip is a delicious & easy to make treat. Just 4 ingredients & a couple minutes is all you need for this easy dessert recipe. Tasty!
I love quick & easy dessert recipes. How about you? When I can make something that the whole family loves & asks for again & again, I know I have a winner. Take this chocolate chip dessert dip for example. It only took me a few minutes to make, which is perfect for these hot summer days. Everyone grabbed a cookie, dipped it in & then they were quickly reaching for another. Even the hubs wanted more & he’s not a guy who’s big on desserts. It’s always obvious that I have a HUGE HIT when he’s the one asking for something again & again. He certainly wasn’t thrilled about sharing or with the fact that this was gone almost as quickly as I made it. Chocolate chip dip is one of those desserts that we will be making for many years to come.
Chocolate Chip Dessert Dip
Best Chocolate Chip Dessert Dip
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese- room temperature
- ½ cup confectioners sugar
- ¼ cup French Vanilla- International Delight Coffee Creamer
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine cream cheese, confectioners sugar & creamer in mixer bowl & whip on med-high speed for several minutes- until dip is creamy & smooth
- Fold in mini chocolate chips
- Store refrigerated in air tight container if not enjoying immediately
When you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
Looking for more of our favorite easy desserts?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE