These delicious Bacon Alfredo Cheese Cups are made with wonton wrappers, bacon & cheesy Alfredo dip to create a crunchy dish that everyone raves over.
Bacon Alfredo Cheese Cups
I have mentioned before that we love our game time food. Since most of the games we watch happen during normal meal times, we tend to enjoy game time food for our meals more often than not this time of year. Now that the hubs is working afar, our special meals together during something we love like game time are all the more special. So we really focus on great recipes that come together quick & easy so we can spend less time in the kitchen & more time together as a family doing the things we love to do together. Things like these Bacon Alfredo Cheese Cups are just perfect for that. They are simple & absolutely DELICIOUS!
This recipe made enough to feed us all, which is usually difficult to do with 3 growing teens. I especially love that we took something like our favorite Alfredo dip & made it different by baking it in the wonton cups & changing out the chicken for bacon. That’s what I love about Alfredo- you can really change it up & take it way beyond pasta & chicken. It’s delicious in so many ways. Don’t you think? How do you like to use Alfredo sauce beyond fettuccine?
All that crunch with delicious Alfredo cheese is just perfect for our family meal time fun. Oh the kids just LOVED these & were asking when we would make them again before we were even ready to wrap it up for the night. You know you have a winner when that happens here.
I shopped at Walmart for all my ingredients to create these cheese cups. Just look for the Bertolli® Pasta Sauce in the spaghetti sauce aisle. I chose Bertolli® Pasta Sauce because of the premium taste & quality & I love that it’s Tuscan inspired. They are celebrating their 150th anniversary! That’s amazing!!! Visit them on Pinterest for more recipe ideas.
- 1 pkg wonton wrappers
- 1 (8oz) block Neufchatel cheese- room temperature
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg bacon- cooked to crispy
- olive oil
- Cook your bacon to crisp, cut into small pieces & set aside
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- On a small tray, brush two wonton wrappers with olive oil on both sides
- Place one on top of the other on the offset so that all corners are showing
- Place oiled wonton wrappers in muffin tin cups & repeat until all are filled
- Combine Neufchatel cheese, Alfredo sauce & mozzarella in mixer bowl & mix on low until fully combined
- Fold in ½ your bacon
- Spoon 1-2 tbsp of cheese dip into each prepared wonton cup
- Top with remaining bacon
- Bake for 25- 30 minutes or until wonton cups are brown & crispy & cheese is bubbing
You really have to try these for your next family game time! They are a favorite for ours!
Looking for more great recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bertolli®. The opinions and text are all mine.