Apple Pie Pockets
- 4 Apples- peeled & diced
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp (+ more for sanding) Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp (+ more for sanding) Granulated Sugar
- Splash Water
- 2 cans Refrigerator biscuits
- Combine apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, sugar & water into 2 quart saucepan. Bring to a boil- sugars will melt.
- Boil until apples begin to soften. Remove from heat. Set aside & let cool & thicken for 1-2 hours.
- Combine additional cinnamon & sugar in a small bowl & set aside. (use 1/3 cinnamon to 2/3 sugar ratio)
- Preheat oven to directions on biscuits. Flatten each biscuit & spoon a bit of the apple filling. Pinch dough together so that the filling is enclosed within. Roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place on greased cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Store in an airtight container.