*Disclosure: Sponsored Post- I have been compensated for this post by Markerly.com either monetarily or with product. All opinions are truthful & my own.
I have to tell you – dinner prep is hard these days. Looking for Easy Family Dinner Ideas? The hubs is back home fending for himself & I’m here in So Cal caring for my mom. I have never been the best at deciding what’s for dinner & actually executing it. I like baking & making treats. When it comes to meals- I can live on next to nothing & that nothing can be a sandwich. I really rely on the hubs to help decide what we are making & then make it for me & make it YUMMY. Really- before I met him I was stick thin & probably would still be that way if it were not for is good cooking. I just fail at this & now I am on the hook for making sure not just I get something to eat but I’m making meals for the kids, my step-dad & then making sure my mom is nourished too. I was so thrilled to have this chance to try eMeals to help along in this process. It’s really been such a great source of inspiration when I’m feeling challenged.
Don’t miss out on this SPECIAL OFFER from eMeals.
USE cyber35 to 35% off eMeals
Each week I am sent a weekly meal plan in PDF. For this I added what I needed to my notes for the store.
Instead of using chicken we decided to use the leftover turkey we had frozen for later from Thanksgiving.
This was super simple to make & oh so good. We like to sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese on top of our tortillas.
- 1 lb cooked turkey or chicken - shredded
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 large flour tortillas
- 1/4 stick butter
- granulated garlic for season
- Parmesan cheese for topping
- sour cream guacamole, refried beans on the side.
- Melt your butter in your large skillet.
- Place in one tortilla & add cheese & turkey to cover
- Top with another tortilla
- Cook until bottom tortilla starts to brown in spots - flip & do the same for the other side
- Insides should be melted & hot
- Transfer to cutting board - sprinkle liberally with granulated garlic & Parmesan cheese
- Cut with pizza wheel & serve hot.
That’s it- super simple & a great way to use some leftovers too.
Here’s another example of what you can make.
Financial Planning celebrity and TV show host, Dave Ramsey, supports eMeals and how it helps families save around $1,000/year.
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE