So I have a special treat for you today! Looking for Easy Family Dinner Ideas? Lyuba from Will Cook For Smiles is here today to share with you this AMAZING little recipe that will keep your New Year’s Eve party guest coming back for more. You see- Lyuba is a genius in the kitchen & with her camera. She creates the most amazing recipes & her ability to photograph each one is awe inspiring. She always makes me want to reach through the screen & have a little bit of what she’s whipped up. I definitely can’t wait to meet her one day & hopefully share some time in the kitchen together. But for now- I’ll be enjoying this tasty snack.
Hello there, Gina’s readers!
This is Lyuba from Will Cook For Smiles! I am so happy to help Gina with her blog during this tough time.
Gina is such a wonderful person and I’m so happy to be here when she needs me.
Today, I brought you something delicious and easy to make for the upcoming New Year’s parties.
I’m sure you will be partying like a rock star, greeting the 2014. You will need something yummy to serve to your guests. So I present…
Sweet Pepper Garlic & Cheese Cups
Christmas is over. I hope you all enjoyed your holiday time and got some nice gifts!
Now it’s getting to the time when we say goodbye to the old 2013 and greet the new 2014. New Year’s is coming fast and I bet you have fun parties planned. Hope you get to greet the new year properly and I do hope you will have January 1st off. (It is just cruel to work on the 1st!)
I love New Year’s! Party…party…party!
For a great party, you need great drinks and great food. I have a little something here just for that reason. A creamy cheese/veggie filled pastry cups. It’s pie cups that are stuffed with cheesy filling, that’s mixed with sweet peppers and fresh garlic for extra kick.
Seriously, these are so easy, they won’t take more than 30 minutes. All you have to do is bake some pie shell cups and mix the tasty filling.
These cups are so tasty, you and your guests are sure to love it!
Sweet Pepper Garlic & Cheese Cups
- 2 pie dough rounds
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup minced sweet peppers
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 and grease a muffin pan.
- Cut out six circles out of each pie crust round.
- Gently place the circles in each muffin cup, not too deep in or the edges might fold in. Lightly press the ripples that are touching the sides of the cup (again, to help them not fold in).
- Bake for 7-8 minutes, until golden brown. Take out the dough cups carefully and let them cool.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, minced sweet peppers, cheese, pressed garlic and salt. Mix until all thoroughly incorporated.
- Divide the cheese filling among the cups. Be gentle!
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Want More Appetizer Ideas?
See!!! I told you she was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Lyuba – it was a pleasure having you here today!
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE