*Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Pillsbury & Linqia. All opinions are truthful & my own.
Do you have a party planned for New Year’s Eve? Are you wondering what to serve your guests that can accommodate their dietary restrictions? Have I created the perfect little bit of gluten free goodness that all your guests will love – even if they aren’t gluten free. I’m telling you- these are DELISH. You are going to LOVE Pillsbury for creating this dough. Your gluten free prayers are answered & you no longer have to go without dessert.
These are so incredibly simple & quick. You won’t have to spend too much time in the kitchen to prepare these. Which means you can take a nap before your guest arrive so you can make it until the clock strikes 12.
You just scoop & press into your muffin tins – bake. Cool.
Then you can line them up on a cookie sheet. Scoop your gluten free ice cream on top.
Just pop them back into the freezer & when you are ready to serve – just add your toppings.
I told you it was simple. They are SO GOOD too. All your guests will love them.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cup Sundae ~ Gluten Free
- Makes approx 10 cookie cups
- 1 container Pillsbury Gluten Free Cookie Dough
- Gluten Free Ice Cream
- Whip Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray your muffin tin with cooking spray
- Take large tablespoonfuls of dough & press into the bottom of each well of your muffin tin - they should be packed in & filled about 1/2 - 3/4 full.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown & no longer gooey in the center.
- Cool IN your muffin tins at least 10 minutes before removing & allow to cool completely on wire rack.
- Line cookie cups on baking sheet.
- Top with one large scoop of gluten free ice cream of choice
- Return to freezer until ready to serve.
- When you are ready- add whip cream, chocolate syrup & cherry.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
I ended up buying several tubs of this Pillsbury Gluten Free dough so I will be making these all the time. They are great for when you just want a little something extra to make your sundae special.
You can find Pillsbury Gluten Free Cookie Dough & other Pillsbury Gluten Free doughs in the refrigerated section at your local grocer.
Some of the exciting benefits of new Pillsbury Gluten Free Dough include:
• All three varieties come in convenient, refrigerated containers and will be available at major grocery retailers and super centers • Instead of thawing frozen gluten free bread products or combining dry-mix items, you can just use the refrigerated dough and eliminate extra preparation • In addition to being convenient, the new dough has a delicious taste the whole family will appreciate
About Pillsbury Gluten Free Dough
New Pillsbury Gluten Free Dough is available in three varieties, each under $5.00, and found in convenient tubs in the refrigerated aisle: • Pie and Pastry Dough • Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough • Thin Crust Pizza Dough Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough • 14.3 oz. tub for easy storage • Makes approximately 16 2” cookies • Classic Chocolate Chip variety • 110 calories per serving Thin Crust Pizza Dough • 13 oz. tub for easy storage • Makes one 10” pizza crust • 170 calories per serving Pie/Pastry Dough • 15.8 oz. tub for easy storage • Makes 29” pie crusts • 250 calories per serving
Want More Pillsbury Gluten Free Recipes?
Be sure to visit my Pillsbury Gluten Free Dessert Inspiration Pinterest board.
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE