*Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Pillsbury & Linqia. All opinions are truthful & my own.
Do you have a party planned for New Year’s Eve? Are you wondering what to serve your guests that can accommodate their dietary restrictions? Have I created the perfect little bit of gluten free goodness that all your guests will love – even if they aren’t gluten free. I’m telling you- these are DELISH. You are going to LOVE Pillsbury for creating this dough. Your gluten free prayers are answered & you no longer have to go without dessert.
These are so incredibly simple & quick. You won’t have to spend too much time in the kitchen to prepare these. Which means you can take a nap before your guest arrive so you can make it until the clock strikes 12.
You just scoop & press into your muffin tins – bake. Cool.
Then you can line them up on a cookie sheet. Scoop your gluten free ice cream on top.
Just pop them back into the freezer & when you are ready to serve – just add your toppings.
I told you it was simple. They are SO GOOD too. All your guests will love them.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cup Sundae ~ Gluten Free
- Makes approx 10 cookie cups
- 1 container Pillsbury Gluten Free Cookie Dough
- Gluten Free Ice Cream
- Whip Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray your muffin tin with cooking spray
- Take large tablespoonfuls of dough & press into the bottom of each well of your muffin tin - they should be packed in & filled about 1/2 - 3/4 full.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown & no longer gooey in the center.
- Cool IN your muffin tins at least 10 minutes before removing & allow to cool completely on wire rack.
- Line cookie cups on baking sheet.
- Top with one large scoop of gluten free ice cream of choice
- Return to freezer until ready to serve.
- When you are ready- add whip cream, chocolate syrup & cherry.
I ended up buying several tubs of this Pillsbury Gluten Free dough so I will be making these all the time. They are great for when you just want a little something extra to make your sundae special.
You can find Pillsbury Gluten Free Cookie Dough & other Pillsbury Gluten Free doughs in the refrigerated section at your local grocer.
Some of the exciting benefits of new Pillsbury Gluten Free Dough include:
• All three varieties come in convenient, refrigerated containers and will be available at major grocery retailers and super centers • Instead of thawing frozen gluten free bread products or combining dry-mix items, you can just use the refrigerated dough and eliminate extra preparation • In addition to being convenient, the new dough has a delicious taste the whole family will appreciate
About Pillsbury Gluten Free Dough
New Pillsbury Gluten Free Dough is available in three varieties, each under $5.00, and found in convenient tubs in the refrigerated aisle: • Pie and Pastry Dough • Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough • Thin Crust Pizza Dough Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough • 14.3 oz. tub for easy storage • Makes approximately 16 2” cookies • Classic Chocolate Chip variety • 110 calories per serving Thin Crust Pizza Dough • 13 oz. tub for easy storage • Makes one 10” pizza crust • 170 calories per serving Pie/Pastry Dough • 15.8 oz. tub for easy storage • Makes 29” pie crusts • 250 calories per serving
Want More Pillsbury Gluten Free Recipes?
Be sure to visit my Pillsbury Gluten Free Dessert Inspiration Pinterest board.
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE