I know that many of you are still freezing right now. But we have had an incredibly mild winter (quite unusual for us here so far north & I’m really not trying to rub it in) so I’m really excited to get this whole spring thing going here. Temps here lately are nearing 60. WhoooHoooo! So my head is in all things spring mode around here & I can’t wait to share spring inspired Yummy Bar Recipes with you all. These Spring Seven Layer Bars are sooooo incredibly yummy. I love having an excuse to make them again & again.
These have a wonderful buttery graham cracker crust & then they are topped with all sorts of chocolate chips. Three different varieties of chocolate, sweetened coconut & marshmallows really makes these a delectable dessert.
I highly recommend a glass of milk to go along with these.
Spring Seven Layer Bars : Yummy Bar Recipes
- 2 sleeves of graham crackers- pulsed to fine crumbs
- ¾ C melted butter
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ C semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ C pink candy melts
- 1 C white chocolate chips
- 1 C sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 C mini marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place graham crackers into food processor -Grind them up into crumbs
- Add ½ cup melted butter -Stir it in with a fork
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray
- Pour the crumbs & press flat into the bottom of it.
- Add can of sweetened condensed milk as evenly as possible over the top of the crumbs.
- Sprinkle on semi sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, pink candy melts & coconut.
- Gently press it all down with your fingers, or a fork.
- Bake 30 minutes or until it is bubbly and the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven & add marshmallows - press in & return to oven for about 2-3 minutes
- Remove & cool the bars completely then cut and serve.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Wanting more Yummy Bar Recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE