Need an easy way to feed a crowd an awesome breakfast? These Sausage Egg Bacon Cheese Breakfast Sliders whip up quick & are oh so delicious!
It’s almost time for the holidays my friends. I don’t know about you, but isn’t it sort of overwhelming when it comes to what to feed all those guests breakfast lunch & dinner each & every day they are with you? I know that making sure all the meals are covered can really put a drain on an already hectic time of year.
So I came up with a simple & easy breakfast recipe that you can make ahead of time & bake in the morning when your guests are hungry & ready to eat. Sausage, Egg, Bacon & Cheese Breakfast Sliders will knock their socks off.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sargento® Cheese for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
It’s really quite simple to make these. Rolls, sausage pattys, scrambled eggs & bacon, topped with delicious provolone cheese & melted in the oven for about 25 minutes.
We REALLY LOVE cheese. So I like to use Sargento® Sliced Cheese because I want nothing but the best for my guests & my family too. It’s 100% real, natural cheese, which is very important to me. Pasturized Processed Cheese Food is only required to contain 51% real cheese. I wonder what the other 49% is.
I prefer sliced from the block cheese when making awesome recipes like this one.
Now, you can make these ahead of time, cover & refrigerate. Your baking time the morning you serve it will be increased a bit since you are starting from cold. But you can also make these start to finish & serve right away. They are certainly great either way.
Just look at all that gorgeous cheese. It’s absolutely divine!
Other Must-Make Slider Recipes
Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Sliders
Easy French Dip Sliders
Hawaiian Havarti Pork Sliders
Turkey Cranberry Sliders
Poppy Seed Ham and Cheese Sliders
Instant Pot Italian Beef Sliders
Brown Sugar Balsamic Pulled Pork Sliders
Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Sliders
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sliders
I guarantee these will wow your crowd on those busy holiday mornings!
For more info- connect with Sargento on Instagram or Facebook
Looking for more of our favorite breakfast recipes?
Bacon Cheddar & Spinach Quiche Cups
Peanut Butter Overload Pancakes
Sausage Egg Bacon Cheese Breakfast Sliders
- 9 rolls
- 1 package Sargento Provolone Cheese
- 1 lb ground sausage made into patties & cooked through
- 12 eggs- scrambled
- 1 package bacon- cooked well & chopped
- 1 tbsp butter - melted
- Parsley salt & granulated garlic to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 10x10 pan or baking dish with cooking spray
- Place the bottoms of your rolls in the dish
- Add 1/2 a slice of cheese to each roll
- Top with cooked sausage patties & then all of the scrambled eggs
- Sprinkle with most of the cooked & chopped bacon
- Lay remaining cheese over the top & then add any remaining bacon
- Place the tops of the rolls on top of the cheese
- Brush each roll with melted butter
- Sprinkle with salt, granulated garlic & parsley
- Bake 25 minutes if not starting from a pre-made, refrigerated state. If you make this ahead of time & the dish is cold, you will want to bake at least 40-50 minutes or until hot & cheese is melted.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
That looks like a great family breakfast item!
Wow. Now this is the type of breakfast that would keep me up at night in anticipation!! Look SO darn good!
This recipe looks fit for company. I would have it for dinner as well. Yum.
Miz Helen says
Your recipe is featured on Full Plate Thursday this week. Thanks so much for sharing it with us and enjoy your new Red Plate!
I think the pan of sandwiches need to be covered with foil while cooking … the buns got too crispy. Also, the number of eggs seemed to be excessive … I couldn’t fit them all on a bun. I would cut it down to 9 eggs next time. It might be better to fold the eggs sort of like an omelet, then cut them into squares to better sit on the bun.
But, we had lots of compliments on them at our brunch this morning.