So I had a little fun at the store the other day. I found the Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows that are out for the season. YAY!!! I have been seeing them around & knew I wanted to try them. I have a serious marshmallow obsession. I grabbed a bag & did a little happy dance there in the isle. It was all I could do to NOT buy all the other flavors they had available there too. I knew exactly what I was going to do with these though. You guessed it…. I love Yummy Bar Recipes!
Brownies topped with melted pumpkin spiced marshmallows, chunks of milk chocolate & slivered almonds. YUM!
Just look at all that gooey goodness!!! Seriously!!!
Oh & the spice flavor- to DIE for with the chocolate. I’m tellin’ ya’ !!
Pumpkin Spice Rocky Road Brownies
- 1 batch of your favorite brownies
- 1 bag pumpkin spice marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chunks I bought mine in large bulk & just chipped off pieces
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Bake your brownies according to package directions in 10x10 square pan
- When you remove baked brownies from oven turn on your broiler
- While your broiler is getting hot, arrange all of the marshmallows on top of the brownies
- Sprinkle chocolate chunks & almonds on top
- Broil about 3-5 minutes or until marshmallows begin to brown - watch close, don't let them get too toasty
- Remove & allow to cool a bit before serving.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Don’t forget to come back & join me on Mondays for Project 52
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE