Peanut Butter Pumpkin Muffins are an easy pumpkin recipe made with just 5 ingredients. Perfect with coffee on a chilly fall morning. Make some today!
There are certain things I really look forward to when the seasons change. Most of those things revolve around the types of foods we enjoy that seems to only happen during that particular season. When it’s fall- we do pumpkin. Now I can get canned pumpkin any time of year, which means I can enjoy recipes like these Peanut Butter Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins really anytime I want. But we seem to really only have them during the chilly fall days. Maybe it’s because when it is any other time of year we are embracing the flavors of that season. Maybe that is why it seems so special when we only enjoy certain recipes during a short period of time. Regardless of the reason, we sure are loving this favorite pumpkin recipe.
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
With just 5 ingredients, you can’t go wrong with these. Just combine all the ingredients & mix. Then bake for about 30 minutes & you are ready for some seriously delicious muffins. The kids devour these like there is no tomorrow. Fortunately they are old enough & this recipe is easy enough that they can make it for themselves & have them as often as they like.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
These really are such a great way to start the day. So good!
Be sure to bookmark your favorites here so you have them handy, or Pin them to your favorite recipes or projects board on Pinterest.
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more awesome breakfast recipes?
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 can (15 oz) 100% Canned Pumpkin Puree (not pie filling)
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray TWO 12-well muffin tins with cooking spray- set aside
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl & stir until fully combined
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins- I like to use a large cookie scoop to keep the muffins close to the same size
- Top with additional chocolate chips if desired
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick test is clean
- Cool on a wire rack before storing in an airtight container at room temperature
Don’t miss these great ideas from these bloggers….