We are inching closer & closer to the end of the year!!! I can’t believe just how quickly this year has gone by AND how much we were able to cram into it too. So I know that Christmas is just a few days away – which really means that my mind has already shifted to New Year’s & all it’s fun. Usually the kids stay up to watch the east coast celebrations & then they head to bed. Funny enough the hubs & I usually aren’t far behind because he’s always on call. Since he is on call – we keep our celebrations filled with things like goodies & mocktails. He could get called out on a moment’s notice – so he’s got to stay ready. I try to come up with fun twists on our holiday favorites to keep the excitement up for everyone. It’s important to make it special when he has to work on holidays. This year I decided that some fun Mocktail “Champagne” Shots would be GREAT!
I’m so in love with this pretty color!
These are going to be SO MUCH FUN at our little low key party this year.
It makes me wish we were hosting some friends & family to share them with.
Mocktail Jello Shots
- 4 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold ginger ale
- 3 cups ginger ale - heated to boiling
- 2 tbsp sugar
- sprinkles of choice
- Line 8x8 pan with foil (for easy removal later)
- Pour 1 cup cold ginger ale into large bowl
- Sprinkle gelatin over the top & let sit while you boil the remaining ginger ale
- Once remaining ginger ale is boiling - carefully pour over cold mixture - stir until dissolved
- Add sugar - stir until dissolved
- Carefully pour into prepared pan
- Place in refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours - I like to let sit overnight
- Remove from pan & cut into squares
- Add desired sprinkles
Want more great party recipe ideas?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE