Are you ready for some fun St. Patrick’s Day ideas??? I have a whole lot of Irish in me from my dad’s side – so St. Patty’s is something I love to celebrate. Plus all the fun colors & great food just makes me smile. So last year I created these Leprechaun Dessert Shooters but never had a chance to share them here with you all before the holiday came & went. So I am super excited be to be able to share them with you all here today.
I absolutely LOVE the ease & simplicity in creating these shooters.
I’m talking – so easy my youngest can whip them up all on her own.
If you are having a St. Patrick’s Day party – these would be so much fun. The little addition of the whipped cream looks like clouds & then the rainbow sprinkles are just the perfect finishing touch.
My daughter just walked by while I was typing this & she says “oh those were really good – we should make them again.” See – I told you.
Kid pleasing treats that bring big smiles – isn’t that what it’s all about??!!
Leprechaun Dessert Shooters
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding - prepared to package directions
- 3-6 drops green food coloring
- 4-6 Oreo cookies per glass
- Whipped cream
- rainbow sprinkles
- mini-chocolate chips
- Prepare your pudding & stir in your food coloring until you reach the desired shade of green you would like.
- Layer in your glasses by starting with 1-2 broken Oreo cookies in the bottom
- Followed by a couple tablespoons of prepared pudding
- Continue until you fill the glass
- Top with whipped cream & sprinkles/mini-chocolate chips if desired.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Want more great St. Patrick’s Day Ideas?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE