Are you ready for some fun St. Patrick’s Day ideas??? I have a whole lot of Irish in me from my dad’s side – so St. Patty’s is something I love to celebrate. Plus all the fun colors & great food just makes me smile. So last year I created these Leprechaun Dessert Shooters but never had a chance to share them here with you all before the holiday came & went. So I am super excited be to be able to share them with you all here today.
I absolutely LOVE the ease & simplicity in creating these shooters.
I’m talking – so easy my youngest can whip them up all on her own.
If you are having a St. Patrick’s Day party – these would be so much fun. The little addition of the whipped cream looks like clouds & then the rainbow sprinkles are just the perfect finishing touch.
My daughter just walked by while I was typing this & she says “oh those were really good – we should make them again.” See – I told you.
Kid pleasing treats that bring big smiles – isn’t that what it’s all about??!!
Leprechaun Dessert Shooters
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding - prepared to package directions
- 3-6 drops green food coloring
- 4-6 Oreo cookies per glass
- Whipped cream
- rainbow sprinkles
- mini-chocolate chips
- Prepare your pudding & stir in your food coloring until you reach the desired shade of green you would like.
- Layer in your glasses by starting with 1-2 broken Oreo cookies in the bottom
- Followed by a couple tablespoons of prepared pudding
- Continue until you fill the glass
- Top with whipped cream & sprinkles/mini-chocolate chips if desired.
Want more great St. Patrick’s Day Ideas?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE