This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FallFlavors #CollectiveBias
These Halloween Brownies are a fudgy brownie topped with white chocolate frosting, black icing, funfetti sprinkles & DOVE® Milk Chocolate Eyeballs. Making Halloween treats just got easier!
Need a delicious Halloween treat? I have just the thing! So remember a while back when I mentioned I was at Target & I was buying up all the awesome Halloween themed stuff they had going on in the seasonal aisle? Well I sort of went a little crazy & loaded a whole cart with all sorts of fun things to really get my bake on when it comes to Halloween. I soooo love shopping there because I can find things that I can’t get anywhere else.
I was here in the baking section where I picked up some DOVE® Milk Chocolate Eyeballs & Pillsbury® Halloween Funfetti Brownie Mix. I also bought just about everything else you see here on the shelf, including some DOVE® Dark Chocolate Pumpkins. I originally planned on making these brownies with the pumpkins but came downstairs one afternoon to find that the hubs ate them all. Yep – he couldn’t resist – they are a favorite of his. Sooooo, plan B – use the eyeballs instead. Good thing I picked up both. I swear sometimes he’s worse than the kids when it comes to getting into my ingredients.
It was so fun to make these. I started with the brownie mix. I followed the package directions – except I didn’t add the sprinkles before baking because I knew I would be adding frosting & they wouldn’t be seen. I saved them for the end.
So once the brownies baked & cooled I prepared the frosting & spread it out over the brownies. Then I cut my squares, added my black cookie icing & my DOVE® Milk Chocolate Eyeballs to the center of each one & then finally added the sprinkles. Simple!
Check out how adorable these are with that pop of color from the sprinkles! I love it!
These were so delicious! Definitely the perfect little goodies to bring to all those Halloween parties this year. We will be making another batch to snack on while we pass out candy to all the neighbors.
- DOVE® Milk Chocolate Eyeballs
- Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti Brownie Mix + ingredients eggs, oil, water
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Black cookie icing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper
- In a medium size bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, oil & water - stir well
- Transfer to prepared baking pan & bake 30-35 minutes
- Remove & allow to cool while you make your frosting
- To prepare frosting, combine white chocolate chips & sweetened condensed milk in small saucepan & heat over medium until smooth
- Pour over semi-cooled brownies & smooth into an even layer
- Chill approx 1 hour to set the frosting
- Cut brownies & then add cookie icing in a zig-zag pattern over each one
- Unwrap each of the DOVE® Milk Chocolate Eyeballs & add one to the top of each brownie
- Sprinkle Funfetti sprinkles over all the brownies & serve
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
If you are looking for an easy Halloween dessert – these are perfect!
DOVE® Dark Chocolate Pumpkins, DOVE® Milk Chocolate Eyeballs sold exclusively at Target & you can grab the Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti Brownie Mix while you are there.
Looking for more Halloween treats?
Don’t miss these great ideas from these bloggers….
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting from Cooking Classy
Halloween Candy Bark Recipe from Just a Taste
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE