Yeah- this really didn’t last very long. I had just about everyone coming out to check on my progress as I was taking these pictures. They did not want to wait any longer for this treat. It was bad enough I made it the night before & they didn’t want to have to wait until the following night to enjoy it. I really do have to make things early enough in the day so that they are ready to be photographed before dinner. Otherwise people around here start getting a bit irritated that there are treats staring at them in the fridge & they can’t have any. 🙂 I know- I’m mean right??!!
Frozen Kit Kat Pudding Pie
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- 1 pkg Jell-O chocolate pudding prepared to pkg directions for pie filling
- 20 mini Kit Kat bars
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- whipped cream as desired
- Chop mini Kit Kat bars into 3 pieces each
- Prepare chocolate pie filling according to pkg instructions
- Stir in 1/2 of the chopped Kit Kats & 1/2 of the chocolate chips
- Pour into pie crust
- Sprinkle with remaining Kit Kat pieces & chocolate chips.
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours.
- Let sit for 20 minutes on the counter before serving.
- Top with whipped cream as desired.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Want more chocolate- don’t miss these recipes.
Don’t forget to come back & join me on Mondays for Project 52
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE