Yeah- this really didn’t last very long. I had just about everyone coming out to check on my progress as I was taking these pictures. They did not want to wait any longer for this treat. It was bad enough I made it the night before & they didn’t want to have to wait until the following night to enjoy it. I really do have to make things early enough in the day so that they are ready to be photographed before dinner. Otherwise people around here start getting a bit irritated that there are treats staring at them in the fridge & they can’t have any. 🙂 I know- I’m mean right??!!
Frozen Kit Kat Pudding Pie
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- 1 pkg Jell-O chocolate pudding prepared to pkg directions for pie filling
- 20 mini Kit Kat bars
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- whipped cream as desired
- Chop mini Kit Kat bars into 3 pieces each
- Prepare chocolate pie filling according to pkg instructions
- Stir in 1/2 of the chopped Kit Kats & 1/2 of the chocolate chips
- Pour into pie crust
- Sprinkle with remaining Kit Kat pieces & chocolate chips.
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours.
- Let sit for 20 minutes on the counter before serving.
- Top with whipped cream as desired.
Want more chocolate- don’t miss these recipes.
Don’t forget to come back & join me on Mondays for Project 52
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE