This time I made Double Berry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
Topping with some frozen berries made it all the yummier (is that even a word?)
Can you tell I am just loving these little pails from the $1 bin at Target.
Double Berry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
- 1- 32 oz container strawberry yogurt
- 1- 8 oz pkg cream cheese - softened
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup raspberry marmalade
- crunched graham crackers for topping
- In mixer bowl, whip cream cheese until soft & fluffy.
- Add in yogurt, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla.
- Beat until well combined - scrape down bowl as needed.
- Add to ice cream maker & churn 20 minutes.
- Transfer to airtight container & fold in raspberry marmalade leaving ribbons of it through the mixture.
- Add crunched graham crackers- fold in just a little.
- Freeze approx 4-6 hours before serving.
- Top with additional graham crackers & frozen berries if desired.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.