This time I made Double Berry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
Topping with some frozen berries made it all the yummier (is that even a word?)
Can you tell I am just loving these little pails from the $1 bin at Target.
Double Berry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
- 1- 32 oz container strawberry yogurt
- 1- 8 oz pkg cream cheese - softened
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup raspberry marmalade
- crunched graham crackers for topping
- In mixer bowl, whip cream cheese until soft & fluffy.
- Add in yogurt, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla.
- Beat until well combined - scrape down bowl as needed.
- Add to ice cream maker & churn 20 minutes.
- Transfer to airtight container & fold in raspberry marmalade leaving ribbons of it through the mixture.
- Add crunched graham crackers- fold in just a little.
- Freeze approx 4-6 hours before serving.
- Top with additional graham crackers & frozen berries if desired.