Quick & easy no-bake desserts are everyone’s summer favorite, Like this Easy Patriotic Parfait. It’s perfect for your 4th of July celebrations. It takes just a couple ingredients, minimal prep time & yet still brings BIG smiles! I haven’t met anyone who turned one down.
Looking for a quick & easy treat you can whip up for 4th of July? This super simple patriotic parfait is perfect. Sometimes it’s the easiest things that bring the biggest smiles. I know that my kids get just as much joy from being able to help me make fun little goodies like these as they do actually eating them. That’s the best part – the kids can help with these because there isn’t anything complicated about them at all. I don’t have to watch every step or measure out anything exact. It’s as easy as layer it in & enjoy.
I already know that it’s going to be sweltering come the 4th. So why not make our recipes simple, quick & easy, right?! So this year while we are finally able to enjoy the holiday altogether as a family (for the first time in 20 years) we will whip up a few of these after we grill some INCREDIBLE dinner dishes. I can’t wait! I know the kids are excited because while they usually get to be my recipe testers after I capture a few pics, this time the hubs was the one who ate these pretty little patriotic treats. I’m really looking forward to having some with the kids.
Easy Patriotic Parfait
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 sleeve graham crackers
- 1 cup Red White & Blue M&M's
- Prepare pudding by whisking milk & contents of pudding box together in a medium size bowl
- Once fully mixed allow to sit for approx 2 minutes while you work on your graham crackers.
- Place a few M&M's in the bottom of you serving glasses
- Add in 1/2 crumbled graham cracker
- Top with a layer of 2-3 tbsp prepared pudding
- Add another layer of crumbled graham crackers & then pudding again
- Sprinkle with more M&M's
- Serve immediately. If you need to make ahead & chill in the refrigerator for a couple hours- add just the top M&M's at time of serving as the colors will bleed off in the refrigerator
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
So what are your plans for the 4th? Big or small- you have to include these parfaits!
Want more quick & easy recipes for your celebrations?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE