Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is the perfect dessert for your fall gatherings & Thanksgiving dinner too. You can’t go wrong with this simple fall dessert.
Who loves cheesecake? How about pumpkin? This time of year we can’t get enough of either, so we combined the two to make this Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake that is a fan favorite.
Scroll to the bottom for the Printable Recipe
When I was growing up my great-grandmother was the queen of pumpkin pies. She would make them for all the clubs & groups she was in & would often bake hundreds to take around town.
Once in while she would break away from that & create some no-bake goodies I was particularly fond of – like this one here.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I really love this recipe because you can make it with a homemade graham cracker crust or just pick up a couple ready-made crusts while buying your other ingredients & make it all the easier.
This pumpkin cheesecake filling recipe will make enough for 1 – 9″ round cheesecake or 2 of the smaller ready-made crusts. Makes it so easy to tailor it to your party needs.
Here are some commonly asked questions
WHAT PAN DID YOU USE TO MAKE THIS CHEESECAKE?
I really love this 9″ springform pan. It is just the right size for feeding a crowd. Plus it’s non-stick which makes clean up a breeze.
DO I HAVE TO USE A SPRINGFORM PAN FOR THIS RECIPE?
I suppose you could use a regular pan. But it would make it extremely difficult to remove the slices without them becoming a big sloppy mess. In order to keep them in the shape of an actual slice, the springform pan is best.
It allows you to remove the sides of the pan without disturbing the cheesecake itself. Plus it’s less than $15 for the one I mentioned above, so it won’t break the bank.
WHERE CAN I FIND THOSE FALL SPRINKLES SHOWN HERE?
I picked up these adorable fall sprinkles on Amazon. You could pick up any kind you like or may find at Michaels or Target. I usually find some cute ones there this time of year.
However I also find that I buy way more than I need when I go IN the store- so Amazon helps me pick up only what I need.
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
HOW DO YOU MAKE Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, melted butter & granulated sugar in a small bowl & mix until all crumbs are moist.
- Transfer to springform pan & press firmly to flatten out into a smooth layer.
- Place in freezer to set while you mix your cheesecake.
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, remaining granulated sugar & pumpkin pie spice together.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping.
- Spoon into chilled crust & refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- When serving, remove from pan, slice & top each piece with whipped topping & fall sprinkles.
To make this recipe you will need…
- graham cracker crumbs
- butter- melted
- granulated sugar
- cream cheese – softened
- canned pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- pumpkin pie spice
- whipped topping – thawed
- fall sprinkles
This is the perfect dessert for all your fall festivities!
BEST THANKSGIVING DESSERT RECIPES
If you love this easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe, you’re going to love these other treats too. Please click each link below to find the easy, printable recipe!
If you love this recipe for No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake as much as I do, please write a five-star review, and be sure to help me share on Facebook and Pinterest!
Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree not pie filling
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 8 oz whipped topping – thawed
- Additional whipped topping to decorate
- Fall leaf sprinkles – opt
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, melted butter & 1/3 cup granulated sugar in a small bowl & mix until all the crumbs are moist.
- Transfer to a 9" springform pan & press firmly to flatten out into a smooth layer.
- Place the pan in the freezer to set while you mix the cheesecake filling.
- Beat the cream cheese, pumpkin, remaining granulated sugar & pumpkin pie spice in a large mixer bowl until well combined.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping.
- Spoon the mixture into the chilled crust & refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- When serving, remove from the pan, slice & top each piece with a dollop of whipped topping & fall sprinkles.