Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate chips & stir in sweetened condensed milk until completely blended. Cool slightly.
- Pour into upright mixer slowly stirring in yogurt & vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour into electric ice cream maker & churn for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to air tight container & freeze an additional 4 hours+
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Looking for more of our favorite frozen dessert recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE