This Caramel Macchiato Poke Cake is an easy dessert idea you will love. Light & fluffy white cake, added caramel macchiato iced coffee soaked in & topped with whipped cream & drizzled with caramel -scrumptious.
Friends – I have recently become addicted to poke cake. Yep- it had been a really long time since I made one, until about a month ago. I found my old recipe & fell in love all over again. Oh my word. So since they are so easy to make I have made a few more since that time. But I finally created one that I couldn’t wait to share with you all.
I decided to take a little bit of my Caramel Macchiato iced coffee to use as the drizzle & boy was I happy about that.
It turned out INCREDIBLE. I so love caramel macchiato iced coffee. I typically just enjoy a glass when I’m on the go in the busy part of my day for a quick pick-me-up. But you know how I love to incorporate coffee into all sorts of other things & this was perfect.
So now in the few moments between dinner & jumping back into chores & work & everything else in the evenings I can have a a moment with a piece of cake. It certainly makes that part of the day something to look forward to.
Caramel Macchiato Poke Cake
- 1 box white cake mix + ingredients it calls for eggs, oil, water
- 1 tbsp caramel coffee syrup
- 1/2 cup Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee
- 8 ounce tub whip topping - thawed
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- Prepare cake batter to package directions & stir in 1 tbsp caramel coffee syrup
- Bake in 9x13 pan to package directions
- Remove from oven & immediately use a thin wooden dowel or chop stick to poke holes in the cake (about 2" apart)
- (some like to use the handle of a wooden spoon but I prefer something thinner than that.)
- Drizzle iced coffee over the top of the cake & place in refrigerator to chill
- Once cake is cold top with whip topping in a smooth even layer
- Drizzle with caramel sauce & enjoy
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
What flavor iced coffee would you use in a poke cake??
So, if you are looking for a a delicious treat that you can prep in just a couple minutes, you will want to give these a try!!
Find out more about International Delight® & sign up for their newsletter.
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Want more recipes for your iced coffee?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE