This Caramel Macchiato Poke Cake is an easy dessert idea you will love. Light & fluffy white cake, added caramel macchiato iced coffee soaked in & topped with whipped cream & drizzled with caramel -scrumptious.
Friends – I have recently become addicted to poke cake. Yep- it had been a really long time since I made one, until about a month ago. I found my old recipe & fell in love all over again. Oh my word. So since they are so easy to make I have made a few more since that time. But I finally created one that I couldn’t wait to share with you all.
I decided to take a little bit of my Caramel Macchiato iced coffee to use as the drizzle & boy was I happy about that.
It turned out INCREDIBLE. I so love caramel macchiato iced coffee. I typically just enjoy a glass when I’m on the go in the busy part of my day for a quick pick-me-up. But you know how I love to incorporate coffee into all sorts of other things & this was perfect.
So now in the few moments between dinner & jumping back into chores & work & everything else in the evenings I can have a a moment with a piece of cake. It certainly makes that part of the day something to look forward to.
Caramel Macchiato Poke Cake
- 1 box white cake mix + ingredients it calls for eggs, oil, water
- 1 tbsp caramel coffee syrup
- 1/2 cup Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee
- 8 ounce tub whip topping - thawed
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- Prepare cake batter to package directions & stir in 1 tbsp caramel coffee syrup
- Bake in 9x13 pan to package directions
- Remove from oven & immediately use a thin wooden dowel or chop stick to poke holes in the cake (about 2" apart)
- (some like to use the handle of a wooden spoon but I prefer something thinner than that.)
- Drizzle iced coffee over the top of the cake & place in refrigerator to chill
- Once cake is cold top with whip topping in a smooth even layer
- Drizzle with caramel sauce & enjoy
What flavor iced coffee would you use in a poke cake??
So, if you are looking for a a delicious treat that you can prep in just a couple minutes, you will want to give these a try!!
Find out more about International Delight® & sign up for their newsletter.
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Want more recipes for your iced coffee?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE