These super tasty Blueberry White Chocolate Pancake Muffins will be your favorite easy breakfast recipe. Using pancake mix makes these whip up quick.
I love quick & easy breakfast ideas. I have been doing nothing but homemade breakfasts for the kids for a couple of years now. So I’m always trying to come up with new & fun ways to make breakfast exciting.
One can only have so many bowls of oatmeal or slices of banana bread before they start wanting more. So I decided to play with some recipes for pancake muffins. You know – muffins made from pancake mix. I know- it’s pretty cool. I started with their favorite flavor combos & we all were in love.
Our favorite of all – these Blueberry White Chocolate Pancake Muffins. I normally pair white chocolate with raspberries – so twisting it a little & doing blueberries added a yummy zing to the morning.
The recipe makes 12 which meant that for my very hungry teens they were gone- quick! Like – these only lasted about a day. Yeah, pop & go with a little fruit on the side. Great breakfast that we will be making again & again. PLUS it’s not to complicated so the older two could reasonably make these on their own if I needed them to.
Scroll to the bottom for the Printable Recipe
Looking for more great Blueberry Breakfast Recipes?
If you love this recipe for Blueberry White Chocolate Pancake Muffins as much as I do, please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH KLEINWORTH & CO!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Blueberry White Chocolate Pancake Muffins
- 2 cups pancake mix use the kind that only calls for water to mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh/frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray or add liners
- In a large bowl combine pancake mix, milk, eggs & maple syrup & whisk until well combined
- Add 1/2 the blueberries & 1/2 the white chocolate chips & fold in
- Spoon into your muffin tins filling each well 2/3 full
- Top with remaining blueberries & white chocolate chips
- Bake 15-19 minutes or until they spring back when touched in the center - or you can do the toothpick test
- Allow to cool on wire rack for several minutes before serving
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.