I love quick & easy breakfast ideas. I have been doing nothing but homemade breakfasts for the kids for a couple years now. So I’m always trying to come up with new & fun ways to make breakfast exciting. One can only have so many bowls of oatmeal or slices of banana bread before they start wanting more. So I decided to play with some recipes for pancake muffins. You know – muffins made from pancake mix. I know- it’s pretty cool. I started with their favorite flavor combos & we all were in love. Our favorite of all – these Blueberry White Chocolate Pancake Muffins. I normally pair white chocolate with raspberries – so twisting it a little & doing blueberries added a yummy zing to the morning.
The recipe makes 12 which meant that for my very hungry teens they were gone- quick! Like – these only lasted about a day. Yeah, pop & go with a little fruit on the side. Great breakfast that we will be making again & again. PLUS it’s not to complicated so the older two could reasonably make these on their own if I needed them to.
Blueberry White Chocolate Pancake Muffins
- 2 cups pancake mix use the kind that only calls for water to mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh/frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray or add liners
- In a large bowl combine pancake mix, milk, eggs & maple syrup & whisk until well combined
- Add 1/2 the blueberries & 1/2 the white chocolate chips & fold in
- Spoon into your muffin tins filling each well 2/3 full
- Top with remaining blueberries & white chocolate chips
- Bake 15-19 minutes or until they spring back when touched in the center - or you can do the toothpick test
- Allow to cool on wire rack for several minutes before serving
Looking for more great Blueberry Breakfast Recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE