Oh you guys!!! I have another one of my Yummy Bar Recipes to share with you all today. You see, while the hubs was recovering from his surgery I was doing the shopping. Normally that doesn’t happen & so the only things that end up in the pantry are the things on the list. Those things on the list are usually only the things we are actually needing. When I go to the store I am reminded of all the wonderful things available out there & because of this those wonderful things usually end up in my cart. Sooooo, you could say I lost all control in the cookie aisle. I brought home nearly ever variety of Oreos & I was finding that I needed to do something with them before they went stale. Soooooo I created some seriously good treats. I’m so excited about these Golden Cookies & Cream Bars because they are like a krispie treat – only remove the krispies & replace them with crunched up golden Oreo cookies. Yep – they are incredible & taste SOOOO good.
Oh yes – look at that! I’m telling you – you have to make these!!
I absolutely can’t wait to make these for our next gathering.
Only I will probably double or triple the batch to make sure I have enough!
Golden Cookies & Cream Bars : Yummy Bar Recipes
- 30-40 Golden Oreos - crumbled coarsely
- 1/2 stick butter
- 5 cups regular size marshmallows
- 12 additional Golden Oreos for topping
- Place cookies in food processor & pulse until they are coarse crumbles
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment & give a light spritz with cooking spray
- In a large bowl - combine marshmallows & butter
- Microwave marshmallows on full power for about 1-1/2 minutes. They should puff up quite a bit.
- Remove & immediately mix in the Oreo crumbles until fully mixed in
- Transfer to prepared pan & press into an even layer
- Top with remaining whole cookies & press in
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
- Store in refrigerator in airtight container but bring to room temperature before serving
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Wanting more no bake Yummy Bar Recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE