One of my favorite frozen summer recipes is frozen yogurt. I love making my own & I certainly love jazzing it up to create my own flavors for more fun. I got really good at making frozen treats when we lived near Death Valley & spent most of our year hovering around 100 degrees. I was making some sort of easy frozen dessert almost every day. This time I decided to use some of the blueberry syrup that I made & add it to my simple vanilla frozen yogurt. It was SO GOOD!
Blueberry Pie Frozen Yogurt
- 1 container 16 oz low fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pkt low fat french vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 cup blueberry syrup
- 1/2 sleeve graham crackers- crumbled
- Combine all ingredients except syrup & graham crackers in mixing bowl & beat until well combined.
- Transfer to ice cream maker & churn for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to air tight container & fold in graham crackers & syrup- not mixing too much
- Cover & freeze at least 4 hours to firm up.
This is so simple & a great way to cool off this summer!
Also- We are wrapping up Watermelon week today. Be sure to check out these AMAZING ideas from these talented ladies.
Brenda: https://wp.me/p39A28-jU wrapping paper
Don’t forget to come back & join me on Mondays for Project 52
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE