One of my favorite frozen summer recipes is frozen yogurt. I love making my own & I certainly love jazzing it up to create my own flavors for more fun. I got really good at making frozen treats when we lived near Death Valley & spent most of our year hovering around 100 degrees. I was making some sort of easy frozen dessert almost every day. This time I decided to use some of the blueberry syrup that I made & add it to my simple vanilla frozen yogurt. It was SO GOOD!
Blueberry Pie Frozen Yogurt
- 1 container 16 oz low fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pkt low fat french vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 cup blueberry syrup
- 1/2 sleeve graham crackers- crumbled
- Combine all ingredients except syrup & graham crackers in mixing bowl & beat until well combined.
- Transfer to ice cream maker & churn for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to air tight container & fold in graham crackers & syrup- not mixing too much
- Cover & freeze at least 4 hours to firm up.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
This is so simple & a great way to cool off this summer!
Also- We are wrapping up Watermelon week today. Be sure to check out these AMAZING ideas from these talented ladies.
Brenda: https://wp.me/p39A28-jU wrapping paper
Don’t forget to come back & join me on Mondays for Project 52
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE