One thing about me- I’m crazy for all things coconut. I love coconut flavored treats, the smell of coconut & especially the smell of sunscreen when it has that coconut scent. I can’t get enough. It takes me home & reminds me of the days of spending my summers with my aunt & cousins either playing by the pool or loading the surfboards in the back of the VW & enjoying the beaches of So Cal. Cherished memories that all come flooding back with every hint of coconut. So it’s no surprise that I use it in a lot of recipes- Piña Colada is no exception. Only this time I had to add even more coconut to amp it up a bit. 🙂
Coco Piña Colada
Coco Piña Colada Mocktail/Cocktail
- 2 cups Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup chunk pineapple + more for topping
- 6 oz cream of coconut
- splash lime juice
- 1/3 cup sweetened coconut + more for topping
- 1-1/2 cup ice
- 1 oz clear rum if desired
- *I like my drinks the kid friendly way- so we made this without the rum & then those that like it added it after we poured everyone else's)
- Add all ingredients to blender & pulse until ice & pineapple chunks are the desired consistency that you are after- should be thin enough to go smoothly through a straw.
- Pour into serving glasses & top with additional coconut & pineapple.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
This was really yummy & really took me back home. I could drink these all day- everyday.