It’s springtime!! I’m so excited for the 50’s to consistently be here. The rain comes & goes & it’s just positively lovely. I so love North Idaho – if you have never been up this way- I strongly encourage you to come see it for yourself.
So anyhow- I was really craving a light & refreshing drink. Something that I could have through spring & summer & that is something the whole family could enjoy. I love drinking green tea – but I wanted something a little different. Green tea is so good for you I so I like to find new ways to enjoy it. I came up with this Blueberry Lemon Green Tea that fit everything I was looking for. It has the perfect bit of lemon & the blueberries just gave me a smile.
This is the perfect drink to enjoy while dining al fresco on a sunny afternoon.
Blueberry Lemon Green Tea
- 7 cups water
- 4 green tea bags
- 1-1/2 cups Simple Lemon Syrup
- 1 cup blueberries
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil in medium saucepan - remove from heat
- Add 1 cup room temperature water
- Add tea bags - allow to steep 10 minutes
- Remove tea bags - transfer to large pitcher - add remaining water
- Mix in Simple Lemon Syrup - stir well
- Add blueberries
- Chill in refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving
- Serve over ice & garnish with lemon wedge
Want More Beverages?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
[include id=”1″ title=”Footer Ad”]