It’s springtime!! I’m so excited for the 50’s to consistently be here. The rain comes & goes & it’s just positively lovely. I so love North Idaho – if you have never been up this way- I strongly encourage you to come see it for yourself.
So anyhow- I was really craving a light & refreshing drink. Something that I could have through spring & summer & that is something the whole family could enjoy. I love drinking green tea – but I wanted something a little different. Green tea is so good for you I so I like to find new ways to enjoy it. I came up with this Blueberry Lemon Green Tea that fit everything I was looking for. It has the perfect bit of lemon & the blueberries just gave me a smile.
This is the perfect drink to enjoy while dining al fresco on a sunny afternoon.
Blueberry Lemon Green Tea
- 7 cups water
- 4 green tea bags
- 1-1/2 cups Simple Lemon Syrup
- 1 cup blueberries
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil in medium saucepan - remove from heat
- Add 1 cup room temperature water
- Add tea bags - allow to steep 10 minutes
- Remove tea bags - transfer to large pitcher - add remaining water
- Mix in Simple Lemon Syrup - stir well
- Add blueberries
- Chill in refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving
- Serve over ice & garnish with lemon wedge
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Want More Beverages?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
[include id=”1″ title=”Footer Ad”]