Do you like a little yumminess to drizzle on things? I like to keep it light & refreshing in the summer – which is why I came up with this Avocado Goat Cheese Dressing that I’m sure you will love. I originally shared this post on Or So She Says a while back & I have been so excited to finally share it with you here. This creamy avocado flavor with the crumbles of goat cheese makes this the perfect topping to so many things during the warm summer months.
What is it about summer that says AVOCADO?
I don’t know – but growing up in So Cal – they were always around & they remind me of home.
My older daughter can’t get enough salad & she sure loves having this to drizzle on top.
Avocado Goat Cheese Dressing
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1-1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 c goat cheese crumbles
- Add all ingredients except goat cheese to blender.
- Blend on medium/high for approx 60-90 seconds
- Gently fold in goat cheese
- Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks (depending on the freshness of your dairy ingredients at the time of preparation)
Want more great summer dips & spreads?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
[include id=”1″ title=”Footer Ad”]