It’s so nice that the weather is warm & it’s so inviting to be outside. The week before last we were in the 50’s with rain. Then the sun made an appearance last week. I can’t complain – I’m loving that it’s not over 100 degrees outside. However, it’s still warm enough that I don’t want to eat heavy. When it’s hot I certainly don’t like heavy food. So I wanted to share with you all today my super simple recipe for Easy Garlic Bruschetta. It’s the perfect summer appetizer. Looking for Easy Family Dinner Ideas?
We LOVE garlic. We add large amounts to almost every dish. Do you like garlic?
After I added this to the toasted bread I decided to add a little bit of my Sweet Garlic Avocado Dip to the top. The blend of sweet with the garlic bruschetta was perfect.
I could snack on this all day long! Perfect summer appetizer.
Easy Garlic Bruschetta
- 2 medium tomatoes- diced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced onions
- 1 tbsp granulated garlic
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 baguette loaf
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- In a medium bowl- combine all ingredients except the baguette & butter.
- Toss to combine
- Cover lightly & place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- While waiting - slice your baguette into 1" wide slices
- Brush with melted butter & broil several minutes to toast & bring to a golden color
- Remove & allow to come to room temperature
- Top with 1 tbsp bruschetta
- Add a little drizzle Sweet Garlic Avocado Dip- optional
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
You can grab the recipe for the Sweet Garlic Avocado Dip here.
For more great summer recipes….
….and how about a little dessert?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE