Looking for more easy dessert recipes? This delicious no-churn Almond Joy Sorbet is just the thing to wow your crowd. Coconut, almonds, chocolate make this one amazing dessert.
I am obsessed with coconut. All things coconut. It’s sort of become a joke around here because the whole family knows that if they see something that taste like coconut, made with coconut or even smells like coconut – it’s mine. No exceptions. I can’t get enough. So when I created this Almond Joy Sorbet to share over with my dear friend Desiree – I was swooning just as soon as I was able to wrap up shooting & enjoy some.
This sorbet, no-churn & dairy free. (except the mini chocolate chips) Just 3 ingredients & a blender is all you need to get this started – then you add your 3 mix-ins. Can’t go wrong with a dessert that comes together that easy & tastes oh so good.
If you are a coconut lover like I am, you absolutely must try this sorbet. You will fall in love!
Almond Joy Sorbet
- 2 cans 13.5 oz each coconut milk
- 12 ounces cream of coconut
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup mini-chocolate chips
- Combine coconut milk & cream of coconut in blender & blend on high until smooth- about 1 minute
- Add in water & pulse to combine
- Transfer to freezer safe container, cover & place in freezer for about 2 hours
- After a couple hours in the freezer it should be thick enough to mix in your remaining ingredients
- Remove cover & slowly fold in your almonds, coconut & chocolate chips being careful to not let it all sink to the bottom
- Cover & return to freezer to finish setting for at least 6 hours or overnight
Looking for more easy dessert recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE