Looking for more easy dessert recipes? This delicious no-churn Almond Joy Sorbet is just the thing to wow your crowd. Coconut, almonds, chocolate make this one amazing dessert.
I am obsessed with coconut. All things coconut. It’s sort of become a joke around here because the whole family knows that if they see something that taste like coconut, made with coconut or even smells like coconut – it’s mine. No exceptions. I can’t get enough. So when I created this Almond Joy Sorbet to share over with my dear friend Desiree – I was swooning just as soon as I was able to wrap up shooting & enjoy some.
This sorbet, no-churn & dairy free. (except the mini chocolate chips) Just 3 ingredients & a blender is all you need to get this started – then you add your 3 mix-ins. Can’t go wrong with a dessert that comes together that easy & tastes oh so good.
If you are a coconut lover like I am, you absolutely must try this sorbet. You will fall in love!
Almond Joy Sorbet
- 2 cans 13.5 oz each coconut milk
- 12 ounces cream of coconut
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup mini-chocolate chips
- Combine coconut milk & cream of coconut in blender & blend on high until smooth- about 1 minute
- Add in water & pulse to combine
- Transfer to freezer safe container, cover & place in freezer for about 2 hours
- After a couple hours in the freezer it should be thick enough to mix in your remaining ingredients
- Remove cover & slowly fold in your almonds, coconut & chocolate chips being careful to not let it all sink to the bottom
- Cover & return to freezer to finish setting for at least 6 hours or overnight
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Looking for more easy dessert recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE