Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Riondo Prosecco through their partnership with POPSUGAR Select. While I was compensated to write a post about Riondo Prosecco, all opinions are my own.
Eggnog Fudge, easy fudge recipe that’s creamy with a light eggnog flavor & embodies the holiday season. Perfect with a glass of Riondo Prosecco to unwind.
Wow- here we are after Thanksgiving weekend. I hope you all enjoyed time with family & good food. This is when the holiday stress can really creep on in. There is so much to do & the demands keep on coming. It’s easy to let it get out of control if you don’t stop to take a little time for yourself. After a long day of holiday shopping, I love to come home to a warm & cozy fire and find ways to relax the stress away.
It’s a tradition in our family to always have fudge in November & December. My mom was known for her amazing fudge & it was by far the top request come holiday season. For as long as I can remember we would make multiple batches of fudge every day for gifting to friends & family. So of course, we had plenty of leftover fudge in the house too. For me, grabbing a piece or two after a long stressful day of holiday shopping & sitting down with a glass of wine is the perfect way to de-stress.
Over the years I have adapted her recipe to expand beyond the traditional chocolate. This eggnog version is one of the easiest homemade fudge recipes & really embodies that favorite holiday flavor.
My perfect pairing is with a glass of Riondo Prosecco.
Riondo Prosecco is an authentic Italian import sparkling wine. It’s definitely perfect with friends or for relaxing at home at the end of the day. Plus, it was voted the #1 prosecco in Italy in 2010. That’s impressive!
It also makes a great gift to bring your holiday party host! It’s easy & always well received.
Riondo Prosecco is definitely the perfect pairing with this eggnog fudge during the holiday season. But after the holidays are over- this is also great with complementary juices, spirits & garnishes.
- 1½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Margarine (do not use butter)
- 5oz Eggnog
- 1 (7oz) Jar Marshmallow Cream
- 3 Cups White Chocolate Chips (buy good quality to avoid parabens)
- ½ Teaspoon Rum Extract
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Sprinkle of nutmeg & cinnamon for topping
- Line 9x9 pan with parchment & then spray lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Put white chocolate chips & rum extract in mixer bowl. Set aside.
- Heat sugar, margarine, eggnog, nutmeg & marshmallow cream in 3 qt. heavy saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until mixture boils, boil for 5 full minutes- stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Pour into mixer bowl over the top of the white chocolate chips.
- Beat with whip attachment in mixer until it's smooth and looks like silk. (if you did not use premium chocolate- it will be grainy & watery and may not even melt)
- Transfer to your prepared dish.
- Top with sprinkle of nutmeg & cinnamon
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before cutting & serving.
Happy Holidays! Hope you have a blessed & stress-free season!
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more seasonal favorites?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE