Simply the Best Pumpkin Streusel Muffins topped with salted caramel glaze really is the perfect fall breakfast treat or snack. Easy to make & delicious too!
I absolutely love fall. It’s something I look forward to it all year. I think it’s because I grew up in So Cal, which means I didn’t really have seasons like I do now. Being here in North Idaho we truly get seasons & it’s absolutely glorious here during fall. Well, honestly, it’s gorgeous here all the time, but I just swoon over the colors during fall. Now that it’s chilly & the leaves are changing, I’m definitely drinking, even more, coffee than usual to stay warm & always looking for fall flavor pairings to have along with it. So, of course, I baked up these pumpkin streusel muffins that are simply the best you will ever eat.
Best Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
Don’t you just love the spices of fall, pumpkin & of course cinnamon are just so heavenly when paired together. I like to add a secret ingredient you don’t typically see in a pumpkin muffin- coffee grounds. It adds a richer flavor than you would typically get in a seasonal muffin like this.
Then I made caramel flavored glaze which was the perfect complement to these.
I used Simply Pure Caramel creamer from International Delight to make the glaze. It allows me to enjoy my morning coffee with a different option & works great in recipes like this too.
Best Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
- ½ cup butter- room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar- packed
- 2 eggs- room temperature
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- ¼ tsp table salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground coffee
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup butter- melted
- ½ cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tbsp Simply Pure Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees & spray 1 muffin pan with cooking spray
- In a small bowl, combine streusel ingredients & mix well with a fork - set aside
- In mixer bowl, cream butter & sugars together
- Beat in eggs, vanilla & pumpkin puree until smooth
- Add in dry ingredients & beat well
- Spoon into prepared muffin tin & top with prepared streusel mixture
- Bake 20-25 minutes
- Remove & cool in pan
- Combine ingredients & whisk well until smooth
- Drizzle over muffins & serve warm
- Store at room temperature in a breathable container to make sure they don't get too moist
Just look at that streusel- it’s so AMAZING!
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
You can find Simply Pure Creamers at Target in the creamer aisle. Be sure to download & use Cartwheel & the 20% off Cartwheel offer on International Delight Simply Pure, Horizon, Silk and So Delicious creamers from 9/25/2016 – 10/22/2016.
Looking for more of our favorite breakfast recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of WhiteWave Foodst. The opinions and text are all mine.