Bacon Alfredo Tortellini is an easy family dinner idea for bacon lovers everywhere. Homemade alfredo sauce, cheesy spinach tortellini & crispy bacon is so good.
I have a deep love for pasta dishes. I also have a deep love for bacon. Who’s with me on that? So of course, I combine the two whenever I can to make some incredible easy family dinner recipes that keep the whole family coming back for more. This Bacon Alfredo Tortellini is one of those super simple dishes that we can make in about a half hour. That makes me happy, because as I’m sure is the case in your house, dinner time is already hectic. I like meals that aren’t complicated & that come together in very little time. With so much going on, who has time for complicated? Pull out your favorite stockpot & baking sheet & you are on your way to a delicious dinner- no sweat.
Bacon Alfredo Tortellini
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Because we make this dish all the time, I thought it would be the perfect recipe to share today to kick off BACON MONTH. All through August stay tuned for bacon-themed recipes here. You see, I joined up with my friends for the 4th annual Bacon Month. So a couple times a week we will be sharing our favorite bacon recipes in celebration of delicious bacon.
Bacon Alfredo Tortellini
- 1 pack bacon
- 2 pkgs refrigerated spinach tortellini
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 4 cups half & half
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Added parmesan cheese for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line baking sheet with heavy duty foil
- Lay out your strips of bacon - try not to overlap (it's okay to let them curl up a bit- they don't have to be completely flat)
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until it reaches desired crispness
- Remove from tray to a plate lined with paper towels to drain
- Once cooled- chop into small pieces
- Cook pasta over med-high heat to directions - add olive oil to water when cooking your noodles
- Remove pasta from heat & drain
- Add pasta back to pot
- While the pasta is cooking - make your sauce
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter
- Add in garlic powder, half & half, salt & pepper
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat & simmer 6-8 minutes
- Remove sauce from heat & stir in cheese
- Return to heat 2-3 minutes to thicken
- Add alfredo sauce to bacon & pasta & stir gently to coat
If you love bacon, pasta & alfredo- you will quickly fall in love with this delicious dinner recipe!
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more of our easy family dinner ideas?
Don’t miss these great ideas from these bloggers….
Cheesy Jalapeño Bacon Meatballs from Hey Grill, Hey
Bacon Alfredo Tortellini from Kleinworth & Co.
Bacon S’mores from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Dip from Bread Booze Bacon
Maple Bacon French Toast Rolls from It Is A Keeper
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE