Blueberry Cobbler is one of my favorite blueberry desserts. It certainly tops the list for delicious 3 ingredient recipes that everyone loves. This cobbler recipe is super easy too.
This post was sponsored by Fresh From Florida as part of Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
Do you love blueberries? They are a huge favorite in this house. Which is probably why I have so many blueberry recipes here. We can’t seem to get enough. They are the flavor I think about most when it comes time for spring & summer. That fresh flavor that blends so well with so many others, like lemon, lime or coconut. It’s all good & I’m thrilled to make as many blueberry recipes as I can.
For this one I stared with some beautiful blueberries Fresh From Florida. Oh my, aren’t they pretty? Do you remember me sharing a sneak peak of them on Instagram? From local farms to the kitchen table, Fresh From Florida & the Florida Department of Agriculture guarantees fresh & delicious food. I think that is so important for my family!
I realized that I had not shared my blueberry cobbler recipe with you. It’s by far my favorite of all my cobbler recipes because it’s blueberry. But really, with 3 ingredient recipes like this one you can’t go wrong. It’s as simple as dump, pour, bake & enjoy! I’m not exaggerating. You will not believe just how simple it is to make this. Everyone will rave & you will feel like a hero!
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 box french vanilla cake mix
- 16 ounces clear soda like (Sprite or 7-up)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray
- Spread berries in an even layer over bottom of the pan
- Add dry cake mix over the top
- Slowly pour soda over the top of the cake mix making sure you moisten nearly all of the dry mix which will give you your crust
- DO NOT STIR - if you stir you will have a top more like cake- not crust
- Bake 45-60 minutes watching closely after the 45 min mark - allow it to brown on top
- If you want it really brown you can broil the top for a couple minutes
- Remove & allow to cool slightly before serving
- We prefer ours with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream on top
I added a scoop of fresh homemade coconut ice cream on the side. (more on that soon) But for now, pick up some Fresh From Florida blueberries next time you are grocery shopping & make some delicious cobbler.
Looking for more great ideas for all those blueberries?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE