Delicious spinach noodles smothered in creamy garlic butter sauce & tossed with artichoke hearts makes this Garlic Butter Artichoke Pasta. Easy & good.
Garlic Butter Artichoke Pasta
Do you love pasta? I sure do. The good thing is that most pasta recipes can be quite simple, like this Garlic Butter & Artichoke Pasta. I think that’s why people love it. It tastes amazing, it’s easy to make & it’s also pretty affordable too. Which is why it’s great for families. You can feed a ton of people on very little. We always come up with some sort of pasta dish whenever we have company. A lot of the time we still have leftovers even with company, which is great because I can take a break from cooking. But really, when dishes like this come together so easily – it’s almost just as easy as reheating the leftovers.
I love the spinach noodles in this dish. They really add vibrancy to the plate & just makes me want to dive in. Serve a grilled chicken breast on the side – oh YUM!
- 1 lb spinach tagliatelle nest noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1-1/3 cup milk
- 1- 9 oz jar artichoke hearts
- salt & pepper to taste
- Diced tomatoes for garnish
- Cook pasta to directions - add olive oil to water when cooking your noodles
- While the pasta is cooking - make your sauce
- In a small saucepan, melt your butter add your garlic paste
- Cook 1-2 minutes, add flour &whisk constantly for approx 1 minute
- Slowly whisk in milk, salt & pepper & simmer until thickened - continuing to stir
- Once the sauce is thickened & pasta is done cooking- drain pasta & add sauce
- Fold in your artichoke hearts
- Garnish with diced tomatoes, Parmesan cheese & serve with a grilled chicken breast
Doesn’t that just look like a great dinner? We absolutely love it! Who needs to dine out for pasta?
*This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from a link shown here, it helps to maintain the free content that I share.
Looking for more easy family dinner ideas like this Garlic Butter Artichoke Pasta?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE