I have something YUMMY for you today. My friend Erin is back today to share with you all this INCREDIBLE treat. She makes super tasty goodies & I think I have drooled over each & every one. Today she has really turned on the drool factor with this Snickers Taffy Apple Salad. Thanks Erin!!!!
Hello Kleinworth and Co readers! I’m Erin from Table for Seven and it’s been so great be able to share on Gina’s amazing blog these past few months..thank you so much for having me here!
Today, I’m sharing an incredibly easy and delicious salad. It’s perfect for all those summer parties that you have planned. Of course, if you just want to whip this up and not share it with anybody..totally understandable 🙂
It’s just a few simple ingredients, then, put it in your fridge for an hour and then it’s ready to go. It’s a true family favorite of ours that I’m pretty sure will fast become a family favorite of yours too!
Snickers Taffy Apple Salad
- 1-5.1 oz box of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 16 oz whipped topping ex: Cool Whip or Truwhip
- 3 granny smith apples chopped
- 4-5 Snickers candy bars chopped
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce jarred or [Homemade Caramel https://www.ourtableforseven.com/2013/09/caramel-apple-ice-cream-with-homemade.html]
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix.
- Fold in whipped topping
- Stir in apples and candy bars.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
You can find me here…
Thank you so much Erin!!!!
I will definitely have a hard time sharing with anyone. YUM-O!!!
Want more amazing treats?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
[include id=”1″ title=”Footer Ad”]
Krista thehappyhousie says
This looks amazing Gina! Thanks for linking up with us at Work it Wednesday!!