Sheet Pan Pesto Chicken Dinner is a healthier supper recipe the whole family will love. Delicious baked chicken & roasted radishes, kumquats & potatoes-YUM!
I love easy dinners! How about you? Are you with me on that? Who am I kidding, of course, you are, because who wants dinner to be difficult? So whenever I create a super delicious & yet simple dinner recipe, I absolutely can’t wait to share it with you all here. I mean, I should just be named the queen of toss & go dinners because whenever I can create another one of those – we eat it again & again. Check out this super tasty recipe for Sheet Pan Pesto Chicken Dinner.
Sheet Pan Pesto Chicken Dinner
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Do you love sheet pan dinners? You basically toss everything on the sheet pan & bake. Yep, I know I mentioned it was easy, but yes- it’s really that easy. So we ended up with a bunch of kumquats, basil, spinach, potatoes & radishes in our haul from the co-op. I was wondering what to make with it all & then I had the idea for a great sheet pan recipe.
Of course, I take every opportunity to make pesto, so I was thrilled to have plenty of ingredients for that. We like ours without pine nuts – so if you love pine nut free pesto- you will love this one.
When making my pesto I always start with Bertolli Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It is the number one oil brand in the world with over 150 years of expertise in olive oil blending. I love that its organic & gives my pesto depth & full bodied flavor. It’s also perfect for drizzling on all my veggies that bake along side the chicken when making sheet pan dinners. I love that its non-GMO & verified USDA Organic, made from organic olives & produced using organic farming standards. That’s very important to me. I grab Bertolli at my local Albertsons. Bertolli’s passion and expertise has unlocked the transformative power of olive oil, often thought of as “just another ingredient” but truly the star of every dish.
Just look at all those vibrant colors! I love it when my food is pretty! Bertolli, while simple, sparks spontaneity, adventure and connection in every dish.
Sheet Pan Pesto Chicken Dinner
- 2 cups baby spinach - rinsed & dried
- 1 cup basil - rinsed & dried
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1-1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp table salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp + 2tsp Bertolli Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 russet potatoes - sliced
- 2 red potatoes- sliced
- 4 radishes - sliced
- 8 kumquats - sliced
- ½ cup Bertolli Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese for garnish
- Combine spinach, basil, garlic, lemon juice, salt & pepper in the food processor & blend until everything is combined into a paste
- Drizzle in olive oil & blend again until combined
- Fold in cheese - set aside
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Lay chicken breasts down the center of your sheet pan
- Arrange your radishes, kumquats & potatoes along the sides of the pan, framing the chicken
- Drizzle the produce with olive oil & sprinkle with salt & pepper
- Spread the pesto on top of the chicken
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until chicken reaches 180 degrees & produce is fork tender
- Remove sheet pan & sprinkle additional parmesan cheese on top of chicken & return to oven to broil for 3-7 minutes
The pesto on this juicy chicken is absolute perfection. Pairing it with the beautifully colorful produce made me smile.
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bertolli. The opinions and text are all mine.
Looking for more easy family dinner ideas?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE