Salsa Pulled Pork Tacos is an easy slow cooker dinner recipe the whole family will love. If you love juicy, tender pulled pork that is almost effortless to make – this is the recipe for you. Everyone loves these tacos!
Looking for Easy Family Dinner Ideas? You’ve come to the right place. Those of you who know me- you know that I have a SERIOUS OBSESSION with pulled meat. Like – no joke – I can’t get enough. I CRAVE it in the worst way.
No one can explain it. I don’t think it has anything to do with anemia or anything like that because it’s really only pulled meat – especially pork – that I can’t get enough of. It’s the best & worst unsatisfiable craving EVER! It’s bad – I’m telling you.
So you can imagine the squeal that came out of me when the hubs came home from Costco with some pork sirloin tip roasts. I was beyond happy & couldn’t wait to pop a couple in the slow cooker & make some amazing food.
The first recipe – Salsa Pulled Pork Tacos. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head with each bite. I was in pulled pork heaven.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Just look at that!!! Isn’t it GORGEOUS?!!!!!
Oh my – it’s killing me that I’m now out of pork. I see a trip to Costco in my near furture. I NEED more of this. It’s truly incredible & I’m ready to drool on my keyboard just looking at it. Did I mention I have an insatiable craving for it?? Oh – and it couldn’t be more simple to make. YAY!
Salsa Pulled Pork Tacos
This is by far my favorite thing in the world to eat!
Scroll to the bottom for the Printable Recipe
Looking for more of our favorite easy dinners?
I had the other Crock Pot going at the same time making these Restaurant Style Refried Beans.
These BBQ Meatball Street Tacos are delicious too.
Salsa Pulled Pork Tacos
- 5 lbs pork sirloin tip roast (usually sold at Costco in a 4 pack of 2.5 ounce roasts)
- 12 ounces beer semi-flat - flavor of your choice
- 4 sweet peppers - sliced
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced onions
- salt/pepper to taste
- Taco pairings - tortillas (refried beans, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream - anything you like to add to your tacos)
- Combine pork, beer, peppers, salsa, onions, garlic & seasonings in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for a minimum of 8 hours - stirring & turning meat ever few hours
- *Note- all slow cookers cook differently - watch your time as you get closer to that 8 hour mark. It may cook faster. You will know the meat is done when it falls apart when pierced with a fork.
- Remove meat & shred it in large bowl.
- Add to your tacos with your favorite taco ingredients.
Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker
- Combine pork, beer, peppers, salsa, onions, garlic & seasonings in the pot.
- Secure the lid & cook on manual pressure at no less than 20 minutes PER POUND (so for this 5 pound pork I rounded up to 2 hours)
- Quick release the pressure and transfer the pork to a large bowl to shred before serving.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.