Chocolate pudding, graham crackers, marshmallows, nuts & chocolate chips together make these yummy Rocky Road Pudding Jars that are the perfect dessert.
Rocky Road Pudding Jars
Today we continue the new series of family posts here on Kleinworth & Co. My older daughter, Ava, is here today to share with you all a simple & delicious dessert she made. Please give her a nice warm welcome!
Hi Everybody! My name is Ava & I’m 15. I’m the middle child & the older girl. One of the things I love is drawing & I get a lot of my creativity from my mother & grandmother.
Also, I love history & my favorite decade is the 50’s. I really love animals & when I get older I want to train K-9’s. I also love treats – which is why I’m excited to be here sharing one of my favorite desserts today.
So, everyone who loves rocky road raise their hand! I’m raising mine!!! This quick dessert recipe is perfect for when my favorite rocky road ice cream isn’t available.
Simply mix chocolate pudding, marshmallows & graham crackers together, add in some nuts & chocolate chips & voila! This worked out for me because I crave these things 24/7.
So when my mom asked me what I wanted to post about, naturally I wanted something simple & chocolaty. It helped that it was something we could devour immediately after she took the pictures of it.
Rocky Road Pudding Jars
- 1 large 5.9oz box chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 3-6 graham crackers
- 4 large flat marshmallows
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup slated peanuts
- 4 wide mouth jam jars
- In a medium bowl combine pudding mix & milk - whisk well to combine & set aside to thicken
- While you wait for the pudding crumble 1/2 a graham cracker into the bottom of each jar
- Add in 1 large marshmallow
- Top with a large spoonful of pudding (it only takes a couple minutes to be ready)
- Sprinkle in a few chocolate chips
- Crumble 1/4 of another graham cracker in the jar for the next layer
- Add another smaller spoonful of pudding
- Top with chocolate chips, mini marshmallows & peanuts
- Dig In!
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
This is definitely a quick & easy dessert that everyone loves.
Thank you so much for this Ava – it was a delicious dessert that I had been craving for a while!
Looking for more simple dessert ideas like these Rocky Road Pudding Jars?