I can’t believe I have not shared this recipe with you all. I have been making these Pumpkin CinnaChip Blondies for a little over a year now. Definitely a favorite come fall. You really can’t go wrong with blending flavors like pumpkin & cinnamon into a buttery blondie. I like to have a couple with my morning coffee. What??!! You don’t have a goodie with coffee in the morning? Oh – that’s just me. Okay – well, I am a firm believer in the idea that life is short & so on the weekends I like to start my day with a treat. These are sure perfect for that. I love Yummy Bar Recipes!
I love the little Cinnamon Chips that make an appearance this time of year.
I hope these are a hit in your house as much as they are in mine.
Pumpkin CinnaChip Blondies
- 9 tbsp butter
- 1-2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 bag cinnamon chips
- 4 tbsp Slow Cooker Pumpkin Butter divided
- Line an 8x8 glass baking dish with parchment & spray lightly with cooking spray. Allow sides to hang over a little. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In mixer- combine butter & brown sugar. Beat well until light & fluffy & well combined.
- Add in eggs & vanilla- mix until just combined
- Add in flour, baking soda & salt - beat well.
- Stir in 1/2 the bag of cinnamon chips
- Fold in 2 tbsp pumpkin butter.
- Transfer to prepared pan.
- Spread remaining pumpkin butter over top in light layer
- Sprinkle with desired amount of remaining cinnamon chips
- Bake 55-65 minutes or until toothpick test is mostly clean.
- Allow to cool 30 minutes in pan.
- Remove with parchment by pulling up & cool for an additional 1 hour.
- Cut & store in airtight container.
Want more fall recipes….. here are some that are always on the menu in our house.
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE