These Oatmeal Date Protein Muffins are so delicious. You won’t feel like you are eating something good for you. Full of oats & nutritious protein powder. Start your morning right with these healthy breakfast ideas.
I like packing as much protein into our daily meals as I can. A little scoop into different recipes is an easy way to do this. It really helps us reach our daily protein needs.
Oatmeal Date Protein Muffins : Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- 3 cups quick oats
- 3 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cinnamon applesauce
- 1/2 cup light nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil - melted
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped dates + more for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray muffin tin wells with cooking spray - set aside
- In a large bowl combine oats, protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon & sea salt.
- In a small bowl combine eggs, vanilla, applesauce, yogurt, coconut oil, honey & milk- whisk to combine
- Pour into the large bowl with the dry ingredients & mix until you have a thick batter
- Fold in dates
- Portion out into your prepared muffin tins
- Top with additional dates & a sprinkle of extra oats if desired
- Bake 18-23 minutes or until centers bounce back when pressed.
- Allow to cool in tin before removing
- Store in an airtight container
What would you use your protein powder in?
Looking for more Healthy Breakfast Ideas?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE