Easy family dinner ideas are in full swing. These Hawaiian Chicken Sliders make a simple & easy back to school dinner. Quick & delicious, you can’t go wrong.
Remember last weekend when I shared with you my simple Buttermilk Ranch Dip that I love to pair with Crispy Chicken Strips? Well, we have created another easy recipe for back to school that I’m sure you & your kids will love. It certainly takes the chaos out of dinner time.
We like to bake some with the teriyaki glaze & then leave some that we add it to later on. It’s delicious either way! Add a little provolone cheese when the chicken is hot to let it melt on in there. We used fresh pineapple slices, but you could also use the canned rounds if you like.
I love the ease of this recipe & how the family just LOVES it.
Hawaiian Chicken Sliders : Easy Back to School Dinner
- 1 bag Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
- 1 dozen slider buns
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 3-4 tbsp teriyaki glaze
- 12 slices or rounds pineapple
- Lay chicken out on baking sheet & add teriyaki glaze over the top of each piece
- Bake the Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips to package directions
- Once cooked, assemble the sliders by adding chicken, cheese & pineapple to bun
- Serve- enjoy!
This was originally a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson. The opinions and text are all mine.
Looking for more easy family dinner ideas for back to school?
135 Back to School Recipes
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson. The opinions and text are all mine.
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE