Looking for last minute ideas for Halloween Treats?
I am working on some simple & quick little Halloween snacks that can be thrown together easily & that kids will love. One of my kid’s favorites..
I have to tell you- I’m sort of obsessed with these Halloween double stuffed Oreos right now.
I tried eating a regular stuffed Oreo & I definitely missed all that extra filling.
These were incredibly simple to make. The kids love helping & it creates lots of fun family time in the kitchen.
Halloween Oreo Pops
- 1 pkg Halloween Double Stuffed Oreos
- 1/2 bag white candy melts
- 3 drops purple food coloring optional if you can find purple candy melts
- 20 Popsicle sticks
- chocolate jimmies
- black edible glitter flakes
- green baking sugar sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment & set aside.
- Insert your Popsicle sticks into your Oreos carefully so you don't separate them.
- Place your candy melts in microwave save dish & heat on 50% for 1 minute at a time. Stir in-between.
- After first minute add food color if using white melts. Stir. Continue heating.
- Once it's all melted start dipping your cookies in the melted chocolate until adequately coated.
- Immediately sprinkle with desired decorations & set on prepared baking sheet to cool.
- Once you have completed all the cookies you wish to make- place baking sheet in refrigerator to help set the chocolate for at least 2 hours.
- After that they are ready to go & can then be stored at room temperature.
Looking for more fun Halloween Ideas or Yummy Bar Recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE