Grilled Corn Pasta Salad is the perfect easy side dish recipe to bring to all your holiday celebrations & backyard BBQ’s. Delicious pasta salad for a crowd.
This post was sponsored by Fresh From Florida as part of Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
Grilled Corn Pasta Salad
I absolutely love this time of year. Do you know why? Because of the abundance of beautiful produce found in the market. I get absolutely giddy when I can pack my cart full of mostly fruits & vegetables. It’s so good for everyone in the family & really encourages us all to eat more of it. Some of my all-time favorites are sweet corn & tomatoes. I literally can’t get enough. I could eat those two things every-single-day. It’s really not uncommon for me to sit down with a whole container of grape tomatoes as my lunch. Then there’s that sweet corn. I mean, I don’t even have to put anything on it before or after I cook it. It’s just perfect, all by itself & just makes me swoon. So of course, I had to use both of my favorites in a new pasta salad to kick off the holiday this past weekend.
I was picking up all my groceries for the holiday when I saw the display. Fresh From Florida sweet corn! I ran right over & picked up about 20 ears. For those of you who are counting, there are 5 of us in our family. So you can calculate how many ears per person that works out to be for a weekend. I knew that I would be using some in dishes like this one, which left one ear per person, per day for the long weekend. Not too bad, but I was still wishing I had bought more. Did I mention how much I love it?
I added some grape tomatoes too- which just happened to also be Fresh From Florida. From local farms to the kitchen table, Fresh From Florida & the Florida Department of Agriculture guarantees fresh & delicious food. You gotta love that! Some of the things you will find in season from Florida right now are of course sweet corn & tomatoes as I mentioned. But also blueberries, watermelon & seafood. Perfect for all your summer recipes.
Grilled Corn Pasta Salad
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 can black beans- drained & rinsed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounces colorful spiral noodles
- 3-5 ears grilled corn cut fresh cut off the cob
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Set the bowl aside while you cook your macaroni and corn.
- Fill a large stockpot 3/4 full of water and bring to a boil.
- Add in your pasta and cook to package directions for al dente (usually 8 to 12 minutes).
- Once cooked, drain and rinse under cold water.
- Drain again and add to your mixing bowl.
- Toss to combine with the dressing mixture.
- Grill your corn on the BBQ in the husks for approx 10 min & then remove from husks & grill another 7-10 minutes
- Once cooked, cut off cob & add to your bowl of other ingredients.
- Add the tomatoes, beans and cheese.
- Toss gently until all ingredients are combined and well distributed throughout.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour prior to serving.
Look for sweet corn & tomatoes Fresh from Florida when picking up your ingredients to make this perfect pasta salad this summer!
Looking for more of our favorite recipes we love to pair with this side dish?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE