For an easy game day tailgating snack as part of a sponsored post for Collective Bias®
I made these Game Day Bites using MARS Snickers & Milky Way Bites for my family.
Do you love tailgating? Do you love sporting events? Do you love going to your favorite event with some great snacks to make the experience just that much more fun? I totally do. I love Yummy Bar Recipes! I am a HUGE College & Pro football fan & I LOVE NASCAR. We have not had the opportunity to go to a football game in a while but when we would head to the NASCAR track in Vegas we loved enhancing the party atmosphere with great snacks. Being a HUGE Kyle Busch fan – I regularly purchase & use MARS products in support of my favorite driver. So you can imagine how excited I was when I had the opportunity to work with MARS & Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community to make a new tailgating recipe using MARS Snickers & Milky Way Bites.
I new I wanted something quick, simple & easy to transport to the track. I also wanted something that people could grab & walk around with that didn’t require a plate. Knowing that we typically get up before the sun to get to the track- I knew whatever I made had to still taste great if made the night before. So I decided on these Game Day Bites. I took my cake bar recipe, twisted it a little & then doubled the whole thing for extra yumminess.
You need cake mix, butter, evaporated milk & 1 cup Snickers Bites & 1 (8 oz) bag Milky Way bites.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees & coat your 9×13 glass pan with cooking spray.
Put your cake mix, butter & evaporated milk in your mixer & beat well until it is thoroughly combined.Add in 1 cup of the Milky Ways bites & beat in on high.
Spread out 3/4 of batter in prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
Pull out of oven & sprinkle on 1 cup Snickers Bites & remaining Milky Way Bites.
Drop remaining batter on top – do not spread out. Return to oven.
This is what it looks like up to this point.
Bake 40-45 minutes – until toothpick test is mostly clean. Cool completely before cutting.
These are so tasty. A cross between cake & brownies with the nougat & caramel of the bites melted throughout. OH MY!
You can download this coupon to pick up your own MARS Snickers & Milky Way Bites
Game Day Bites
- 2 - devils food cake mix
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter - melted
- 1 cup MARS Snickers Bites
- 1 8 oz bag MARS Milky Way Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees & spray a 9x13 glass baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix cake mix, evaporated milk & melted butter in mixer beating well.
- Add 1 cup Milky Way bites & beat well to break them up a bit.
- Transfer 3/4 of batter to prepared pan & spread out flat in bottom as best you can. It's very sticky.
- Bake 10 minutes - pull out.
- Top with Snickers Bites & remaining Milky Way Bites.
- Drop remaining batter on top- do not spread out.
- Return to oven & bake another 40-45 minutes
- Check with toothpick test- should be mostly clean.
- Remove & allow to cool completely before cutting.
- Store at room temperature in airtight container.