I can’t believe I have yet to share these with you. Have you ever had Cream Cheese Mints? They are awfully good & just melt in your mouth. I decided that since it’s clicking down to Valentine’s Day I would make these in the shapes of hearts & kisses. So cute & perfect for a little Valentine’s Day party or a special little gift for your sweetheart. I know my hubs sure loves wintergreen. So whenever I can make treats with that flavor he’s sure happy.
You can shape them however you like with any piping tip that is your favorite. Normally I would use a star tip on my piping bag – but I thought making them in the shape of hearts & “kisses” would be cute.
Hearts & Kisses Cream Cheese Mints
- 3 oz cream cheese- room temperature
- 1 tbsp butter – softened
- 3 cups confectioners sugar
- ¼ tsp Creme de Menthe candy flavoring
- 1-2 drops food color
- Lay out a large piece of parchment paper on the counter & tack it down to hold it in place.
- Fit your pastry bag with a large round tip – set aside
- In mixer bowl add cream cheese & butter- beat well until smooth.
- Add in confectioners sugar – one cup at a time, beating in-between cups.
- Your peaks should be stiff & not melt down when you stop beating.
- Add in your food color & extract & beat well.
- Transfer mixture to your piping bag & start piping onto your parchment in heart & kiss shapes.
- Transfer parchment to baking sheet or large cutting board to make it easier to transport.
- Place in refrigerator to firm up several hours before removing from parchment.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator or freezer for up to 4 months.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Looking for more great Valentine’s Day inspiration?
Red Velvet Bundt Cake w/ Kahlua Ganache
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
Serendipity is Sweet says
Oh so pretty!