Remember when I made the Chocolate Chip Cookie Cookie Butter?? I mentioned that I would probably make it in bulk & store it in the fridge for future recipes. Well- I did do that & so today I bring you the first of probably many more recipes using that cookie butter. Oh heavens- it’s so amazing. Taking chocolate chip cookie flavored buttery spread & using it to make other treats- really… it doesn’t get any better. So this time I made…
Such an easy little treat to whip up- no one will ever know that it took you less than 30 minutes (including the 20 minutes in the fridge)
It’s a great use for that Chocolate Chip Cookie Butter that I know you made after I posted it 🙂
Cookie Butter Rolo Oat Bars
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1-3/4 cup Chocolate Chip Cookie Cookie Butter
- 1 cup chopped Rolo candy - roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- Line square pan with parchment- give a light spritz with cooking spray & set aside.
- Combine your oats & coconut in your mixer & fold together
- Warm your cookie butter in microwave for about 20-30 seconds to make it more of a liquid.
- Pour into your oat/coconut mixture - mix on low until completely combined
- Fold in Rolos
- Transfer to prepared pan- spread out & flatten
- Top with toffee bits
- Add additional coconut if desired
- Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes to firm up
- Remove & cut. Serve
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Don’t forget to come back & join me on Mondays for Project 52
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE