Remember when I made the Chocolate Chip Cookie Cookie Butter?? I mentioned that I would probably make it in bulk & store it in the fridge for future recipes. Well- I did do that & so today I bring you the first of probably many more recipes using that cookie butter. Oh heavens- it’s so amazing. Taking chocolate chip cookie flavored buttery spread & using it to make other treats- really… it doesn’t get any better. So this time I made…
Such an easy little treat to whip up- no one will ever know that it took you less than 30 minutes (including the 20 minutes in the fridge)
It’s a great use for that Chocolate Chip Cookie Butter that I know you made after I posted it 🙂
Cookie Butter Rolo Oat Bars
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1-3/4 cup Chocolate Chip Cookie Cookie Butter
- 1 cup chopped Rolo candy - roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- Line square pan with parchment- give a light spritz with cooking spray & set aside.
- Combine your oats & coconut in your mixer & fold together
- Warm your cookie butter in microwave for about 20-30 seconds to make it more of a liquid.
- Pour into your oat/coconut mixture - mix on low until completely combined
- Fold in Rolos
- Transfer to prepared pan- spread out & flatten
- Top with toffee bits
- Add additional coconut if desired
- Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes to firm up
- Remove & cut. Serve
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Don’t forget to come back & join me on Mondays for Project 52
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE