Need a quick & easy dessert recipe that everyone will love? These Cherry Pie Pops are perfect. Vanilla pudding pops packed with cherry pie filling, delicious!
Oh my friends, this is the last of the frozen desserts for the season. I still have so much to share with you but it will have to wait for next year. I just have SO MANY fall recipes that I need to start sharing them with you before the seasons change again. It’s already going to be so hard to narrow them down to the few weeks we have for that. But I just had to share these Cherry Pie Pops with you to send off summer with a smile.
I spend a good portion of the summer making homemade pie fillings & packing my freezer full. This way when I decide to make some sort of dessert that calls for pie filling, I’m ahead of the game. It just makes dessert prep that much faster. So at the moment I have an overload of homemade cherry pie filling & so I just couldn’t resist packing a little into these pudding pops. It’s was absolutely delicious. The whole family was begging for more. You really can’t go wrong with a simple & easy dessert like this.
These are SOOOOO GOOD!
Cherry Pie Pops
- 1 box vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1/2 of an 8oz tub whipped topping
- 1/2 cup cherry pie filling
- Popsicle sticks
- In a large bowl combine pudding mix & milk- whisk until fully combined
- Fold in whip topping & stir until smooth
- Add about 1 tbsp pie filling into each pop mold
- Fill each mold with pudding mixture & swirl around to mix a little
- Add sticks
- Freeze 8-10 hours, preferably overnight
Looking for more easy cherry recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE