Great bacon recipes continue with this delicious twist on a the classic egg salad. This Bacon Egg Salad Sandwich is perfect for any meal of the day.
We sure love egg salad! How about you? It’s such an easy recipe that the whole family absolutely loves. Which is why we decided to kick it up with some heavenly oven cooked bacon for bacon month. Honestly, I can’t believe we never did this before. It’s so simple & really the perfect thing to add to a great egg salad recipe. All that crispy, salty bacon mixed in with the eggs – oh my. Seriously, I was so excited to eat this that I was rushing though taking these pictures just so I could get back to the kitchen & have a bite. I was really sad when I was so full after one sandwich that I couldn’t have just a little more.
You see, we typically make our egg salad as a slider – on some Parmesan toasted baguettes. It’s pretty darn good that way. I love every bite. But changing it up & adding it to this big fat croissant was a great choice. Oh my – it was SO GOOD. We really have to make this more often. I certainly didn’t get enough the first time.
Bacon Egg Salad Sandwich
- 18 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp drained pickle relish we use dill but you can also use sweet
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/3 cup mustard
- 1 cup mayo
- Minced onions salt, pepper & powdered garlic - Sprinkle to liking
- 2 cups oven cooked bacon - crisp & crumbled
- Put the eggs & all the egg mix ingredients in a large bowl & mix with fork.
- Mash & break up the eggs as you go.
- When all combined & there are no large chunks- refrigerate until ready to serve
- Add to croissants (toasted or untoasted) when serving
Don’t miss these from my fellow bacon loving bloggers joining in on bacon month!!
Don’t forget to enter to win our AWESOME bacon giveaway!!!
Looking for more great bacon recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE