Easy Smores Funnel Cake brings your favorite summer flavors together. Graham cracker funnel cake topped with hot fudge & marshmallow sauce is so good!
What are your favorite things about summer? I have heard that something like 90% of people think of S’mores when they think of summer flavors. I agree S’mores are synonymous with summer in my mind. But I also really love funnel cake. It’s my favorite thing to get when going to a theme park or carnival. Growing up I lived near Knott’s Berry Farm & getting a funnel cake after hoping off the Log Ride was something that sort of became a tradition. So, of course, funnel cake is a favorite, right? I decided that those two special summer flavors just had to come together into one amazing dessert – Easy Smores Funnel Cake.
Easy Smores Funnel Cake
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I made my usual batter & then added crushed graham crackers into it. Then once they were done they got a light dusting of confectioners sugar before being drizzled with hot fudge & melted marshmallow creme. I sprinkled them with mini chocolate chips, mini marshmallows & more crushed graham cracker. WOW they were sure incredible.
Look at all that oooey-gooey goodness!!!
I use THIS FUNNEL CAKE Set with my own batter.
Easy Smores Funnel Cake
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1-1/3 cup milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 graham crackers - crushed for the batter
- *Oil for frying (amt depends on your skillet size) I used peanut oil
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar for dusting
- 8 oz hot fudge - warm
- 8 oz marshmallow creme - warm & melted
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 2 graham crackers - crushed for topping
- Add dry ingredients into large bowl
- Add in eggs, milk & vanilla & whisk until fully combined & there are very little lumps
- Whisk in crushed graham crackers
- In a large skillet or short stockpot, add about ½ inch oil & heat to 350 degrees - watching closely
- Transfer batter into funnel bottle
- Once oil has reached frying temperature - pour batter into funnel cake pattern - try to keep it somewhat circular
- Allow to fry 30-60 seconds or until golden brown - flip & cook the other side the same
- *Note- keep watch of your oil temp as this can fluctuate.
- Once both sides are done cooking use tongs to remove & place immediately on a wire rack to drain off the oil
- Continue with remaining batter
- Once complete dust each cake with confectioners sugar, top with hot fudge, marshmallow cream, chocolate chips, marshmallows & more graham crackers
Are you drooling yet? You just HAVE TO make this!
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more great summer recipes?
Don’t miss these great ideas from these bloggers….
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE